Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Anyone bored with this first elite series FFS Tourney?

I am a diehard elite series fan typically watching all four days for almost every tournament . yesterday I couldn't watch much at all because I was in the office. Today I'm home and I'm barely tuning in. I just can't watch live peckers trying to catch fish. and yes, I do have a FFS unit in my boat..... it just seems to take away all the unknown and excitement....

2. Member
    Nope, I still enjoy it as much as you can enjoy watching somebody else fish that is

3. Member
    It doesn’t matter to me. FFS tournaments aren’t any less exciting than a guy dragging a football jig or deep cranking. Topwater tournaments are a different story

4. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    I think it’s cool. We need a ffs forum
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

5. Member
    I am fairly neutral with the whole FFS thing.....but how is it much different than in previous years when you would see guys fishing offshore on brushpiles that they located? Aside from some of the coverage of the camera actually showing FFS on the graph?

It's hard to watch the spotlighting (hehe) for the duration of the tournament day so I went and worked in the shop. Came back in for lunch and watched a little bit more. Heading to the pond now to see if I can call up a few with my wiggly worms. I'll be back in for weigh-in prolly. Long weigh-ins, too, on the first two days. I do wish it was me out there, though....gonna be some heads weighed today. Let's go, BM!
    Dallas Cowboys…..Eventual Super Bowl Champions

7. Member
    Yes, I am jealous. I am not out there.... but who wouldn't want to watch someone throwing a buzz bait or a frog or fishing a jig around bushes catching bass instead of this???? Lol doesn't seem like those bites are happening at this time - ask hackney and Christie

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    No I’m not watching as the information, updates and entertainment on the BBC Threads with an occasional glimpse at BassTrak is way better than watching live

YES. I’m off today and turned it on and if most tournaments are going to be like this I won’t be watch much if any this year.

10. Member
    Im a bass fan but mlf at santee is much more enjoyable to watch.

11. Member
    I never thought I would turn off Live during an Elite event on Toledo Bend in late February but here we are. That was just dreadful to watch. Bunch of guys crappie fishing for bass

12. Member
    I have said I am not opposed to FFS, but I enjoy watching fishing, but not when everyone using FFS. MLF on Santee is much better this week.

13. Member
    No, mainly because I'm not watching it.

14. Member
    What's the difference staring at a screen, staring at the bank or just staring out in the the vast wilderness. They're doing the SAME Thing!

15. Member
    Yes. Hate it

Nope, watching just fine. It must just be that the people who get bored need to see a bank or floating grass to watch. There is nothing different to me, watching this, than someone going down the bank fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by LateralLine View Post
    What's the difference staring at a screen, staring at the bank or just staring out in the the vast wilderness. They're doing the SAME Thing!
    No they’re not. Power fishing gs what they are doing is completely different.

18. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    I think it’s tough to watch,I keep saying to myself why aren’t they throwing a bait all the while there scoping might get a few more bonus fish in my opinion…
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    YES. I’m off today and turned it on and if most tournaments are going to be like this I won’t be watch much if any this year.
    Me neither .Don't know why its just not very exciting.They stay on a pro way too long and are redundant about saying all of their accomplishments.

20. Derek McCullough
    I am enjoying MLF more this week for sure.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast