Thumbs Up JDM Abu Gems and a Wild Side

Hornet Stinger Plus HSPS-621ULS MGS 100 TYD

This rod is outstanding quality for the price. I do not use an ultralight very often and if I do I usually use BFS now. It has seen little use and is in great shape. This rod will greatly outperform many at this price.
    Fantasista Yabai FCY-69ML 250 TYD
    One of the best looking rods I have seen this one will be hard to let go. Would pair amazingly with any of the JDM Daiwa SV reels with orange accents. The Yabai line is Abu Japans’ versatile line of rods. This rod will perform more like a ML+ if not a true medium. The rod is in excellent condition, includes the bag, and I may just end up keeping this one.
    Hornet KIller Bee HKC-631L MGS 125 TYD
    Another outstanding value rod that I believe has been discontinued. I really enjoy the shorter length when using bfs. This rod has been used a good bit but still is in great shape and has a lot of life left. Includes rod bag
    Legit Design Wild Side 72H 250 TYD
    Another rod that has just not seen much use. Not necessarily because it doesn’t perform well but because I have too many others that I reach for. I love that it is a detachable handle that makes taking it with me places much easier. Great jig rod. Includes bag.
    Fantasista Regista FCR-70M MGS 225 TYD
    These rods were not given enough love when they were brought to the US. I would put the Fantasista line up against most Megabass rods I have had. The 70M “technical cover” is going to be a great one rod to cover most purposes. It is going to be light, sensitive and it looks great as a bonus. Includes original cover.
    Fantasista X Glaive FXNC-610M and FXNC-610ML 250 Each TYD
    The X Glaive is Abu Japans regular fast taper rod line. Similar to other JDM rods the slower action makes them a great all round rod and I have grown to prefer the slower tapers of these and older megabass rods. Both will include original rod sleeve.

Rods are in order listed:
    2024-02-22-17-18-42-382.jpg

If you have any questions, would like more photos, or want to make an offer please send me a message.

2. Member
    Bump, will do $20 off per additional rod or1050 for all

3. Member
    Price drop- X Glaives-220 regista-200 Legit Design- 220 Killer Bee-100

4. Member
    950 for all 7

5. Member
    Message sent this morning