Removing Skeeter Seats

So, was talking to an upholstery guy about my ZX seats, he said if I just bring him the seats it will be quicker/cheaper. So I got to looking at my seats, but I can't figure out how in the heck you remove them. I assume they are held down by some torx screws of some sort, but they are hidden it seems. Anyone know where they would be located/where to look?

2. Member
    I have a fx so not sure the same but the
    seat part has screws under the front and the back is behind the seat part
    2010 FX Skeeter

3. Member
    If it has a compartment between the seats. The compartment may have a lift out tray or screwed in tray to allow to get to the screws under the seats???

4. Member
    On my 02 ZX there are 4 screws at very bottom of seat backs. Remove those, then lift straight up out of the hidden bracket behind. The bottoms (if not hinged) will likely be attached by screws in small bracket under front. Also, when I had mine redone, I saved more money by removing the million factory staples securing the covers myself....took about an hour.
    2002 Skeeter ZX200
    2018 200SHO

Check Youtube

6. Member
    I have 2021 ZX 150, the center portion of the backrest is held in with industrial grade Velcro. Remove this, it will not be easy. With the center piece removed you will have access to everything you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad_W View Post
    I have 2021 ZX 150, the center portion of the backrest is held in with industrial grade Velcro. Remove this, it will not be easy. With the center piece removed you will have access to everything you need.
    This is what I was thinking - that velcro is definitely strong lol. Wanted to be sure before i started really pulling it out of there.

Thanks

8. Member
    Yup that velcro is crazy stuck! Never seen anything like it!