Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    dartag1829

Randy's latest Rant. BFL Paired with another boater.

Guess this would make me mad. From his Facebook page. Anyone here in the same BFL. Got to suck being paired with another boater.

randy.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    Guess this would make me mad. From his Facebook page. Anyone here in the same BFL. Got to suck being paired with another boater.

randy.JPG
    It can be avoided by getting a guaranteed link before the deadline. I won’t even consider entering them without a link

He had a designated coangler, but he wanted to bring FFS and Randy nixed it!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Member
    As much as I can get tired of Randy whining, I do think this stinks. I know guys are aware it’s a possibility when you sign up for bfls, but it sucks for a guy who committed to traveling and practicing.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

5. Member
    So does Randy ride in the back or does he make the other guy? Pretty stupid rule.

Quite the pairing if his draw boater wants to livescope, when Randy wants to power fish. I guess if they flip a coin and Randy wins and takes his boat there will be no scoping going on, because he don't have one. If his boater partner wins the flip and takes his boat and insists on livescoping his 1/2 of the day, that's what he will do. Oh Boy! That should make a good youtube watch.

7. Member
    He might as well quit tournament fishing now, all he does is bitch.

8. Member
    Couldn't have happened to a better guy! He bitched about co-anglers and now he's one. lol

9. Member
    I wonder if the other guy is just as pissed at being paired with Randy, as Randy is pissed at being paired with him?

He blames Livescope for a lack of co-anglers, but completely ignores the far more likely scenario that there is a lack of co-anglers because they don't want to be paired with a jackass like him.

The shortage of coanglers will get worse. They will eventually change the rules where boaters can go out by themselves, or they will have a decline in boater entries as well.

12. Member
    Are you allowed to withdraw and get your money back if they pair you with a boater if you registered as a boater?

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    The shortage of coanglers will get worse. They will eventually change the rules where boaters can go out by themselves, or they will have a decline in boater entries as well.
    Yep I truly believe the coangler shortage is going to get worse

14. Member
    I would not go with another boater stupidest rule ever but they been that way forever. I would withdraw and could careless about the money I'm not fishing with another boater. Need to get rid of Co's all together nowadays.
    04 521VX 250 Pro XS
    14 521C 250 Pro XS

15. Member
    I think this is a big reason the ABA did away with the old "Open" series and replaced it with the "Professional League". But, the ABA did let the boater fish by him/herself if there were not enough co-anglers. Now, there are no co-anglers in the new format. From what I can tell in this region, the ABA Professional League is drawing more entrants now. The BFL numbers are way down.

16. Member
    He knew the rules when he sent in his entry form and fee. If you don't agree with them, don't fish it.

Hopefully Randy ended up being the co and has to jump into the other anglers boat. It'll be a miserable 4 hours for Randy if the guy scopes all day and cracks on em.

I expect a doozy of a rant if Blaukat ends up in an FFS boat.

Didn’t know that he still fished.
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

19. Member
    This rule and situation has been going on LONG BEFORE FFS. Must be a terrible existence living inside that guys head! I feel sorry for his wife (if he has one).

John

20. Member
    The only place this clown is relevant is in this forum. All he does is whine and complain but it's like that accident on the highway ...ya just gotta look.

I guess if I see Randy in the title move on.......

In contrast there is a post asking to for support as a young mother is dying from cancer.
    Scott
    2016 Nitro Z20 Pro
    Serial # 2B125401 - 250ProXS DFI/TM2

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast