Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Caitlin Clark WOW

She was lighting it up tonight!!! Good grief she can shoot.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

2. Member
    Incredible first quarter performance. She will soon break Pistol Pete Maravich's all time record. Here is something to consider about that - when Pistol Pete played, there was no three point line. Also, his record is based on three years of college; freshman were required to play on the JV team back then. He averaged over 44 points per game in his college career. There was no shot clock when Maravich played either. One of his coaches in college tracked every one of his shots and calculated many years later that had the three point line existed, Maravich would have averaged over 52 points per game.
    Last edited by Keoweefishing; 02-16-2024 at 04:50 AM.

3. Member
    She is an incredible player

4. Member
    Awesome!

5. Member
    Congrats to her on the record!
    2007 Ranger188vs, Mercury optimax 150

6. Member
    Huge fan of hers, seen every game this year.

8. Member
    She is something special to watch, and seems like a good kid to!! Congrats Caitlin

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    She is something special to watch, and seems like a good kid to!! Congrats Caitlin
    This^^^^
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

10. Member
    When I’ve watched her play, she’s not just a shooter looking for a shot. She plays defense, distributes the ball, and gets a fair number of rebounds. She also must be in superb physical condition, playing a lot of minutes without seeming to slow down at all.

11. Member
    She is awesome. She also is a very good passer.

12. Member
    In today's NBA which is all 3 pointers, and her range and accuracy, it would not surprise me if some NBA teams aren't seriously thinking about how to get her into the NBA.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cwenbass View Post
    In today's NBA which is all 3 pointers, and her range and accuracy, it would not surprise me if some NBA teams aren't seriously thinking about how to get her into the NBA.
    I have thought about that but I am sure the NBA official ball size would be a killer for her.

14. Member
    That would be just for a publicity stunt. NBA players would eat her up. She would never get a shot off.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schooler View Post
    That would be just for a publicity stunt. NBA players would eat her up. She would never get a shot off.
    And the ball is a completely different size. That would involve a good learning curve so it’s not like she can just jump into a men’s league and compete at the same level she’s doing now. It’s like a woman’s shot putter that tries to throw the mens, won’t even be in the same class anymore
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

16. Member
    Never knew the ball is a smaller size. Just like bbc, learned something new every day

17. Member
    She’s probably not getting many shots off against NBA players. She’s a great player but let’s not get too carried away

18. Member
    She's amazing to watch and seems like a good kid and a team player.

19. Member
    I can assure you there is not a single team that has thought 1 second about it.

20. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast