Thread: SOUN, NNOX

SOUN, NNOX

Moving this morning. NVDA invested in both.
    More my price range.

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    RXRX is another one.

I plan to have these on my radar for a bit. Let the dust settle, see if we get some consolidation, make sure the companies and insiders aren't dumping shares, and then buy a little at a time waiting to see if NVDA adds to positions. And either sell on any pops or maybe use them as lottery tickets and maybe get a 10 bagger in a couple years.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    Jensen Huang commented there will be no need for code writers. Anyone will be able to write code using only their voice.
    SOUN jumped 46% today.

I'm thinking AI will eliminate thousands if not millions of jobs in the not too distant future. Might be good to invest in AI as a hedge to your job security.

5. Member
    Just took a very small position. Earnings in a couple of days. We'll see.

6. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Wow. Nice move.
    Thanos was the hero

7. Member
    Anybody know why SOUN is on fire today? not complaining since it's making me money, but I like to know why so that I can figure my next move.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Anybody know why SOUN is on fire today? not complaining since it's making me money, but I like to know why so that I can figure my next move.
    Thank you
    You're killing me, 3 days ago I took my loss on soun and moved it around to others I thought would be a bit more predictable. Even read some valuations around $4. Live and learn lol
    Azure AZ200 (with stuff like cupholders, bathroom and table)

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vatreefarmer View Post
    You're killing me, 3 days ago I took my loss on soun and moved it around to others I thought would be a bit more predictable. Even read some valuations around $4. Live and learn lol
    Started accumulating when they hit <6$ and I wish that I would have bought more. Now, I put my stop loss on them and let them run.

10. Member
    Sold SOUN above 8+ after noticing higher ups insider trading, including CFO, at that price. I made money but not as much as I thought, especially with NVDA deal.
    Now, I will wait for pull back and may buy at 5 ish.