Thread: One boat app

One boat app

The new feb 8 update has not shown up for my units on the app yet. Is there something I need to do to get the app to show there’s new updates?

2. Member
    You need to have your network up and running and be paired to one of the fish finders to have it upload the new information.
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

3. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Bob is correct. It also may take a few extra days for it to show up in the app, but it should be there by now.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

4. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt View Post
    The new feb 8 update has not shown up for my units on the app yet. Is there something I need to do to get the app to show there’s new updates?
    You are not the only one. That app leaves a lot to be desired. Mine still has not updated. I also keep removing my older live transducer but it keeps showing up next timeI’m going to try and pairing it again
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

5. Member
    Just fyi, updating software restores defaults which removes your Bluetooth devices or unpairs them from the OBN. Pair all of your BT devices and they will be recognized on OBN again

6. Member
    App was updated last night. I transferred the software to internal. App said complete but units still not updated.
    using the app could be a convenient way to update units IF it worked.

7. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt View Post
    App was updated last night. I transferred the software to internal. App said complete but units still not updated.
    using the app could be a convenient way to update units IF it worked.
    The app update process is a 3 step procedure... 1) download the update to your phone, 2) Transfer the update to SD card or memory on your Helix/Solix/Apex, and 3) perform the update. It sounds like you did the transfer but not the update. I tried using the transfer to memory on one of my Apex units once but it failed saying it ran out of memory. I have used the transfer to SD card in the unit since then and it has worked as it should... just very slow on the transfer.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers