Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Valentine's Day - do you give spouse any special attention or gift or just your bod?

I try. My wife always goes all out for any kind of holidays, it seems. She buys for our kids and their BF and GF, and my folks, normally. If we see them, maybe card, chocolates, some kinda knickknack, etc. If we don't see them, she'll mail a V-day card with moola. This year I'm gonna surprise her. She's been wanting a Stihl pruning saw. I got it with a holster and all. No chocolates cause we already did that for Sooopa on Sunday. Gotta get her a card and then I'm done. I told her no gift exchanges this year. Like she's gonna listen to me......I bet I win with the best gift giving this year's V-Day, though!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! Make someone's day with an "I Love You" when they're least expecting it.....
    Dallas Cowboys…..Eventual Super Bowl Champions

You talked me into it. I'm getting my wife a new chainsaw.

I'm pretty sure my wife wants a new boat!

4. Member
    Always a card. Sometimes a box of candy or I take her to lunch. When we were younger, she always got roses.

5. Member
    Got her a card and a box of chocolate
    Red Sox in 6!

Usually not too much...a card and nice dinner out or a fancy cheesecake or something. This year I pulled out the credit card and got us lower level tickets for the Thunder vs Houston Rockets game on the 27th. That's always a good time.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

7. Member
    I'll pick her up some flowers and whatever else comes to mind that she would like. I couldn't care less about Valentines day but it's not about me, come to think about it, it hasn't been about me for the past 26 years.
    2005 Nitro NX 882
    2002 Mercury 175 EFI

8. Member
    Thanks for reminding me about V Day. Walmart here I come.

We are beyond all that, show how much we love each other daily through little things. Each morning when I hear her rousing I turn on the water for her coffee and get her cup out (she likes to make it herself). She makes me my favorite breakfast, French toast, regularly.

And being the romantic I am, for our last anniversary (33) I got her a new tractor. She even lets me drive it, talk about true love! ❤️

Taking mine to Syracuse to watch the Syracuse VS Maryland lacrosse game in the Dome! Yes it was her Idea. I grew up there as a kid, we will do some local food, Riggies, tomato pie, Half moons along the way. Will be a fun trip.

Mine took the kids and grandbaby to Disney.

11. Member
    Just my normal Trophy Husband Daly Routine along with a card and maybe some flowers.

12. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Always a card, never flowers because her part time job for a lot of years has been at a florist shop,lol Take her for a nice meal on the weekend and I got her a Itunes card cause she likes to play games on her Ipad and needs to purchase different things for them so she should be happy.Also I'm driving one of the delivery trucks for the shop the last couple years to help them out busy day for sure
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

13. Member
    We exchange cards and either go out for dinner or I cook.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

14. Member
    Card and flowers.

15. Member
    To make the day really special for her I DON'T try to get any. Nice girl deserves a day off.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

16. Member
    I get my wife a card. And maybe out to eat if she will go.

17. Member
    Our birthdays are very close together and V-day is also close, like 3 weeks apart for all 3 events. We usually celebrate with one nice meal and a good romp somewhere in the middle of all those dates. This year I surprised her and got tickets to see Journey tomorrow, going to Greenville and spending the night.

No gifts…Married 42 years and we have sex almost every night…almost Monday, almost Tuesday, almost Wednesday….
    2023 BassCat Sabre FTD
    2023 175 Pro XS

We usually don't do much for each other, but yesterday I bought tickets to go see Jeff Dunham. She will be surprised.

20. Member
    I just bought my wife a livescope system for my boat she’s going to love it.

To be honest we don’t do gifts for this Hallmark holiday it’s just another day for us.
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast