Chatterbait with a white blade

Do they make this? I just can't tell on TW pictures
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

2. Member
    The only one I know of is the JDM tungsten model. The color is secret white

I fish the Zman or Jackhammers and have never seen a white blade
    Doing a search, The ABT Vibe blade does look to be White, It's called Ghoat White
    https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/ABT_...QaAlgNEALw_wcB

Found D&M Customs as well
    https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/DM_C...caAuvHEALw_wcB
    Last edited by ManxFishing; 02-13-2024 at 05:42 AM.

4. Member
    .....I'm thinking white tape; and if don't work just peel it off.

Paint the blade yourself or buy some of the stick on blade decals sold by Jann’s, Barlow’s, or Lure Parts Online.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

White fingernail polish works for hardbaits. Not sure if it will stick to a blade or not

7. Member
    Have not ever seen a white blade.

I thought I saw one somewhere. I know they make an orange blade. Would be easy to paint some

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rb View Post
    Do they make this? I just can't tell on TW pictures
    Here you go sir! The JDM Evergreen Jackhammer with a white blade is indeed called "Secret White" and can be deadly in the right fishing conditions. Please note that Samurai Tackle is rarely the most price efficient JDM online retailer, but they are a reliable source of hard-to-find JDM fishing tackle with fast ordering and shipping.

Links are provided below.

Good luck and please have a great day!

Evergreen Jackhammer 3/8oz Link: Jack Hammer 3/8oz Secret White - US$11.04 : SAMURAI TACKLE , -The best fishing tackle-

Evergreen Jackhammer 1/2oz Link: Jack Hammer 1/2oz Secret White - US$11.04 : SAMURAI TACKLE , -The best fishing tackle-

Evergreen Jackhammer 3/4oz Link: Jack Hammer 3/4oz Secret White - US$11.69 : SAMURAI TACKLE , -The best fishing tackle-
    2022 Vexus VX20/Mercury 250 Pro XS | 2021 Vexus AVX 1980/Mercury 150 Pro XS | "Overkill is underrated!" - "Då Som Nu För Alltid"

Quote Originally Posted by City17Banner View Post
    Here you go sir! The JDM Evergreen Jackhammer with a white blade is indeed called "Secret White" and can be deadly in the right fishing conditions. Please note that Samurai Tackle is rarely the most price efficient JDM online retailer, but they are a reliable source of hard-to-find JDM fishing tackle with fast ordering and shipping.

Evergreen Jackhammer 3/8oz Link: Jack Hammer 3/8oz Secret White - US$11.04 : SAMURAI TACKLE , -The best fishing tackle-

Evergreen Jackhammer 1/2oz Link: Jack Hammer 1/2oz Secret White - US$11.04 : SAMURAI TACKLE , -The best fishing tackle-

Evergreen Jackhammer 3/4oz Link: Jack Hammer 3/4oz Secret White - US$11.69 : SAMURAI TACKLE , -The best fishing tackle-
    Thanks
    Someone gave me a couple and I was trying to find more
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

11. Member
    Usually white on white spinnerbait bite is good here on a year like we are having. Rain has put a lot of color in the water on parts of the lake. I’m definitely going to try the white chatterbait blade

Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrabec View Post
    Usually white on white spinnerbait bite is good here on a year like we are having. Rain has put a lot of color in the water on parts of the lake. I’m definitely going to try the white chatterbait blade
    Exactly

13. Member
    https://www.lurepartsonline.com/Jig-Dancer-Blades_2
    The baits with split rings have easily replaceable blades. The Jackhammer and new Evo heads can be opened up with an awl. Still easy if you are careful.

I use Nail Polish to paint the blades on my Chatter Baits. It does chip off, but just repaint them, no big deal.
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

The original chatterbaits had a white with white blades. I still have som.

16. Member
    Thunder cricket makes one it’s got a pearl White blade on it

17. Member
    I have a couple Thunder Crickets with white painted blades. Olive Shad and Chartreuse/Blue Glimmer. Hard to tell from the pics on TW, but when you zoom you can see it better.

Quote Originally Posted by City17Banner View Post

'94 Charger Foxfire 180VF '96 Suzuki DT150S BASS

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Yep, the water has a lot of “color” in it this year.IMG_3587.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by tcesni View Post
    Yep, the water has a lot of “color” in it this year.IMG_3587.jpeg
    WOW! I've never seen SML that muddy!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments