Poison Glorious 166M, Bantam 168L+ BFS/2, Expride B S76ML+

Clearing out some rods that don't get used much. PM me with a phone number if you want more pics. Will knock off some of the price if you pick up in Chicagoland. I'm in the west suburbs.

Poison Glorious 6'6" M. 2016-2017(?) model. Rod bag included. Cork is sealed, very clean overall. Guides and blanks are in great shape. One of the ornamental tabs on the reel seat broke but I glued it back into place, purely cosmetic and not seen when the reel is mounted. Indicated with blue arrow. $300 shipped

Bantam 6'8" L+ BFS rod. 2022 model. Rod bag included. 2 piece, center cut. Cork sealed. Little bit of cork on the rear grip cracked off from me whacking the rod butt on something on my shoulder straps while wading. Filled it in with golden oak wood filler. Guides and blank are in great shape. $220 shipped

BANTAM | SHIMANO | Bus | Rod | Product Information | SHIMANO

Expride B 7'6" ML plus. 2023 model. Bought it in December and used it twice for about an hour each time. Cork sealed. Very clean. SOLD

Last edited by mike son; 03-20-2024 at 08:35 AM.

2. Member
    Bump. Prices now includes shipping. Will knock down the price if you pick up in Chicagoland.

3. Member
    Pm sent

4. Member
    PG - $300 shipped
    Bantam - $220 shipped
    Expride - $230 shipped

5. Member
    Bump

6. Member
    sent you a pm for payment details mike.

Thanks,
    06 Stratos 294 ProXL