What are a few of your winners

If yall don't mind sharing some, I find this fascinating. Most folks who buy and sell their own equities certainly own some of the Mag 7. Lots of big tech names like SMCI. But what are some of your under the radar winners in the last few months or years? BTW this is NOT meant to be advice at all, just curious.

For me:
    PH: been a great one, keeps going up steadily
    MOD: had a great year and still going good
    GCT: crazy good
    PHM: had a great run but has slowed as of late

The Usual Suspects AMZN, META, NFLX, SMCI, NVDA. I've been in and out of all except NVDA, which has nearly quadrupled for me in the 2 1/2 years I've held it. I may trim it down before earnings next week They are going to have to take a rest at climbing at some point. I wish I knew when that will be. I got out of SMCI at $422, after it went up $116/sh in one day, since then it's up another another $330/sh. I did get back in a small position of SMCI at $693.

3. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I did pretty well with some of the spac craze and made some good money early on trading cryptos. I've had some good unusual option trades. Other than that, I don't recall buying a stock early on and hitting the jackpot because of some unforeseen event. I have had some really good trades when news came out. 2 I specifically remember was GMCR and TSLA.

With GMCR there was some twitter news/rumors that came out on a Friday afternoon. You had several minutes to react and buy shares or calls. I bought some otm calls for pennies and sold them a few minutes later for dollars. Those who held all the way to the end of day made many more times what I made.

For Tesla, early on when they were on the verge of bankruptcy, there was an event where Musk casually mentioned they were able to increase production of the Model Y or S, 20%, the stock then rose 20% the next three days. I was able to buy calls and made a few hundred percent gains that week.

But most of my money made has been made by sticking with a few stocks I know and buying dips or buying after a big earnings beat. Understanding why the company beat and going through the reports to understand what the future might hold has been much more profitable for me.
    Thanos was the hero

4. Member
    Just a few. TSM, RCEL, CECO, PANW.

5. Member
    WM, AAPL, GD, AVGO, AOS, NRG, LRCX, BX.