Humminbird rebate issue

Anyone having trouble submitting the Humminbird spring promotion rebate? I put in the serial #, the purchase date and I get a message box stating no offers found?

2. Member
    What exactly did you buy and where. There are several different deals going on. Some discounts and some rebates. Someone will have your answer.
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

3. Member
    Helix 10 MDI GPS G4N CHO, ordered from BPS online.

4. Member
    Helix 10 MDI+ GPS G4N CHO Shows being qualified for a $500 rebate. You didn't put the + after MDI. I doubt this is your issue, but electronic forms can be tricky with the exact things needed to be input. Like I said someone who did this will hopefully chime in. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

5. Member
    If the unit model and type didn’t self populate after entering the serial number you might have entered the serial number incorrectly.

6. Member
    Also had an issue, the rebate website says Serial Number not found (I am definitely typing in the serial number correctly). I called support and they gave me an address in El Paso, TX to send my documentation to. We'll see I guess.

I filled out the form for my Mega 360 and it went through like crap through a goose.

I missed $500 on my new Helix 10 DI...bought it on 22 FEB, just a few days too early. I would have gladly waited, it still isn't completely rigged yet.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Quote Originally Posted by bobcoy View Post
    Helix 10 MDI+ GPS G4N CHO Shows being qualified for a $500 rebate. You didn't put the + after MDI. I doubt this is your issue, but electronic forms can be tricky with the exact things needed to be input. Like I said someone who did this will hopefully chime in. Bob
    I don't remember exactly but it seems like it didn't like spaces or dashes.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.