Jordan Lake Lodging??

Any good places to stay near Jordan boat friendly? Looking at the first week of April. I've looked at AirBNB but not much really came up. Thank You All
    2021 Phoenix 921 Elite/Mercury 250 Pro XS

2. Member
    In the same boat, but for only three nights in mid march. I just got a camping spot at the state park with hook ups. I figure I can make it comfortable enough for three nights. These days, I'd hate to make a week of it. Closing in on 40 and love my creature comforts lol 20 years ago I'd have camped all week without a second thought.

3. Member
    Jordan is fairly close to
    Apex, cary etc
    would end up with the boat in the parking lot
    it’s odd we have these two big lakes within miles of each other but no real marina type setups that I know about
    on Harris this would be tough it’s a power plant but Jordan maybe

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    There is a Ecolodge in Sanford short drive to Jordan without getting into traffic , its a old 2 star out side room Boat Friendly parking , not sure anymore about people friendly but its right beside the bay breeze sea food restaurant good eating

1403 N Horner Blvd, Sanford, NC 27330
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    There is a Quality Inn and Suites at the #1&55 junction in Apex. Never stayed there and don’t really know how boat or people friendly it is. But it isn’t far from Harris or Jordan.
    1998 Triton TR20
    1998 Mercury 200EFI

Quote Originally Posted by FishingNC View Post
    Apex, cary etc
    it’s odd we have these two big lakes within miles of each other but no real marina type setups that I know about
    Well, compared to other impoundments, they are actually kinda small IMO. Jordan moreso that Falls but Falls is just long and narrow throughout most of it. There is a marina on each though. I think you are referring to more of a lodge/resort type thing. I just don't seem them doing enough business to stay in business. Even on big places like Kentucky Lake, there are not as many as you would think and my experience is a lot of them are crappy and/or go out of business.

To the OP, consider renting an RV from something like RV Share. There are some in the area and some will even come set it up for you. I've stay at the campgrounds on Jordan a few times and I think they are very nice.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FishingNC View Post
    Apex, cary etc

Buggs is big, Norman is big'ish. Jordan and falls are small and they both fish smaller than what they are. Neither have houses either. But both do have a marina.

There's an airbnb up the road from me that has good reviews right near Jordan. I can find the listing and send a DM if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by 481VSangler View Post
    There's an airbnb up the road from me that has good reviews right near Jordan. I can find the listing and send a DM if you'd like.
    Could you send that to me as well please?
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nailbender8 View Post
    Could you send that to me as well please?
    Sent, but not showing in my sent folder for whatever reason. Let me know if you didn't get it.

11. Member
    They do have a cpl hotels under construction in Sanford on Hwy 1