Thread: 8’ blades

8’ blades

I’ve had pp for years now with little to no issues and if I ever have one pp 100% takes care of it I changed the fluid in both reservoirs 6 months or so ago For the last month I’ve been seeing a little hydraulic fluid in the bilge area I really haven’t been using the poles much in the winter time. I went fishing Friday and cycled the poles 6-8 times throughout the day. When I got home i looked in the bilge area and there was a decent amount of fluid in the bilge area. I got a flashlight and cycled the poles looking for any leaks or drips and diddnt see anything none of the fittings or fill caps are loose or have any sign of leaking Anyone ran into this situation before?
    Bullet 21xrs & xdc

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by catch5nRide View Post
    I’ve had pp for years now with little to no issues and if I ever have one pp 100% takes care of it I changed the fluid in both reservoirs 6 months or so ago For the last month I’ve been seeing a little hydraulic fluid in the bilge area I really haven’t been using the poles much in the winter time. I went fishing Friday and cycled the poles 6-8 times throughout the day. When I got home i looked in the bilge area and there was a decent amount of fluid in the bilge area. I got a flashlight and cycled the poles looking for any leaks or drips and didnt see anything none of the fittings or fill caps are loose or have any sign of leaking Anyone ran into this situation before?
    most likely either hairline crack in cap and or reservoir seam.