Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Since latest update I'm seeing this also on Helix 12 G4 Mega SI DI and Ultrex Pilot Link with Built in SI DI

2. Member
    For those that are having this issue and you haven’t called support please do so.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

Quote Originally Posted by woppercatcher View Post
    I'm not sure what changed but after I installed these latest updates on my Helix 12 G4N units but now when I engage the spot lock on my Quest and then disengage the spot lock the SL* way point does not go away. I think I remember there was a setting you could set to save those way points? I don't want to save these things.

Thanks
    I used Helix units yesterday and checked the Spotlock deal as described. What I found is the Spotlock icon and number is displayed on the Chart view when activated, and then stays displayed when Spotlock is turned off. When Spotlock is activated again another icon and next number is assigned and displayed. Those can be deleted on the Chart view by moving the screen curser to them and DELETE. Also if you turn the unit off and back on, they are deleted. They are not really saved, just kept on the Chart view.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    I used Helix units yesterday and checked the Spotlock deal as described. What I found is the Spotlock icon and number is displayed on the Chart view when activated, and then stays displayed when Spotlock is turned off. When Spotlock is activated again another icon and next number is assigned and displayed. Those can be deleted on the Chart view by moving the screen curser to them and DELETE. Also if you turn the unit off and back on, they are deleted. They are not really saved, just kept on the Chart view.
    My buddy said this is exactly what was happening to his this past weekend.
    He called Humminbird and they are aware of the issue and are working on a solution.
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Mike

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    Yes, you can do that but I don’t have time to delete 10 or more waypoints by moving a cursor over and over or turning the unit off and back on. I may press the spot lock 15 or more times in a very small area and then the screen is full of them since I split the view. This didn’t happen before this last update and it needs changed.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

6. Member
    I have the same issue. They do not delete after turning the unit on and off. I called Humminbird yesterday and they said "still working on it"
    2021 Tracker 190TXW
    Mercury 115 PRO XS
    Ultrex 80lb 52” iPilot Link
    Bow Mount Humminbird Helix 10
    Cockpit Mount Humminbird Helix 9
    Mega 360
    Mega Live Target Lock

7. Member
    If you shut trolling motor navigation off on every unit that is in network they will not appear when you hit spotlock. Then if you want to use trolling motor navigation, you just need to turn it on on the unit you want to set up the navigation from

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12