NC boats for sale?

I have been looking all over and am almost ready to pull the trigger but I want to give it one more shot.
    anyone have a decent boat for sale here in NC?
    it doesn’t have to be perfect a little cosmetic paint fade etc is ok on-site it to be sound and the engine to run

2. Member
    Brotha be careful and good luck. Seems to be a lot of people still asking $2500+ more than the boat is worth. Good luck to ya. I’ve seen a lot of boats 20’ Triton loaded for $12,000 with graphs. Stratos boats as well.

3. Member
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2752...74691069636773

here is a good boat with the best built yamaha ever made OX66 also priced right about right.

4. Member
    I looked at a pretty decent Champion 186, with 175 Mercury, in Cary the other day. It was reasonably priced, 15k, and I know that’s a great model. He is on Facebook marketplace. If interested, send me a pm and I’ll get you the info.

5. Member
    Thank you to all
    yeah the prices are pretty high on almost anything

6. Member

What's the most you want to spend?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    What's the most you want to spend?
    I know this will be laughed at but around $3000
    i have found a few around this price that are actually in decent shape but needs cosmetic work a little older etc
    I do not mind I just want to get on the water in something that floats and the engine runs. I am not in a financial position to spend $10k or more but man I wish. Maybe one day

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FishingNC View Post
    I know this will be laughed at but around $3000
    i have found a few around this price that are actually in decent shape but needs cosmetic work a little older etc
    I do not mind I just want to get on the water in something that floats and the engine runs. I am not in a financial position to spend $10k or more but man I wish. Maybe one day
    Facebook Marketplace is probably the best place to look with your price range. Obviously a test ride is necessary to make sure the engine runs and no major flaws. You are likely looking at aluminum with no or limited electronics. Just have realistic expectations and you will find something. Of course, now is not the best time with season about to start, so be ready to buy. Good luck!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RonCat View Post
    Facebook Marketplace is probably the best place to look with your price range. Obviously a test ride is necessary to make sure the engine runs and no major flaws. You are likely looking at aluminum with no or limited electronics. Just have realistic expectations and you will find something. Of course, now is not the best time with season about to start, so be ready to buy. Good luck!
    oh I am 100% with you

I know I can add electronics and stuff later I am really tired of beating the banks from the shore

Facebook marketplace. Bring cash. Lots of decent deals in NC right now. There are also a slew of new kayaks in your price range.

3k for a boat with a motor that runs is likely going to buy you a slew of problems that will result in the need to spend more money to keep the boat running/fishable. Then there’s the possible decision of do you spend x number of dollars to fix whatever issues come up ? And now you have a boat you’ve got more money invested in than it’ll ever be worth or do you sell it as is and now you’re back to where you started and hopefully you didn’t lose much money . Not what you wanna hear but just my 2 cents I’d save up more money (at least a few more thousand) before you pull the trigger. Now you said you want something “that just floats and the motor runs” so if you’d be cool with a older Jon boat style and small outboard then I think that could work and be more reliable, less issues than an older glass boat.
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki

13. Member
    i have a 1993 391 ranger with 1999 johnson motor bought new in 2001 going for sale i am original owner huge deck for 19 foot boat motor less than 70 hrs past 20 years motor only used to drive on trailer on my private lake . garage kept always asking 13900 was my first bass boat waxed every time I used it . take it to falls once a year to run it text 252 560 7857 any questions

14. Member
    I got a friend Who has a 2008 bass cat Sabre FTD single console. On the boat is a 2015 Merc 175HP pro XS. He bought the motor new and put it on the boat in 2015. $13,000 firm and it’s blue and white. Runs mid 60’s and we’ve won over $80,000 in it on Lake of the Ozarks. Won 2 bfl’s fishing out of it. Send me a pm if anyone’s interested and I can get pics. I can even go pick it up if you want it and want it delivered. It’s 2200 miles round trip. I’ll charge a flat fee of $1200 to go pick it up and deliver it between Charlotte and Ft.Bragg.

let’s see someone give you a better deal than this on a 2008 boat and a 2015 Merc 175 HP
    I am also the guy who sold his pan Optics for $500 because I felt it was taking away from the sport. People say it was too cheap and a scam. Well it wasn’t. I sold it along with my 1999 Cobra for $8500 last year. This boat won’t last long Idt. Hit me up on PM if you want pictures or shoot me an email address or a phone number in the PM so I can send pictures. Thanks everyone and good luck fishing.

I will put it on marketplace in a few days. But since I post here a lot and some people do know me I decided to sell to someone here first before someone out of the area. Thanks Again
    Last edited by Eddie Bruhn; 02-13-2024 at 04:29 PM.