190 Super Pro seats

Going to replace my seats on my 190 SP. Any tips or tricks on removing and replacing. Looking at Bass Boat Seats

Thanks

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbob View Post
    Going to replace my seats on my 190 SP. Any tips or tricks on removing and replacing. Looking at Bass Boat Seats

Thanks
    The bbc procraft forum doesn't get a whole lot of traffic, especially in the winter months. If you're on FB, there is a group called "procraft bass boats & astro boats" gets a ton of traffic, with 3.6k members. Can't remember if you have to send an invite first, but you'll get some replies and suggestions to your post.

3. Member
    I had a 185 DC Pro and it had a bench seat. There was 5 screws under each seat cushion.

4. Member
    I did a 190 SP. Went with Bass Boat Seats. I had to build a wedge to push the seat back forward. The factory seats have a plastic backing that pushed the seats forward. I don't have the boat anymore, but this is what I went with. Took me awhile to get the wedge right.
    PC9.jpg
    21 Phoenix 819 Pro
    21 Mercury Pro XS 200 4 Stroke (3B003279)

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sefty77 View Post
    I did a 190 SP. Went with Bass Boat Seats. I had to build a wedge to push the seat back forward. The factory seats have a plastic backing that pushed the seats forward. I don't have the boat anymore, but this is what I went with. Took me awhile to get the wedge right.
    PC9.jpg
    I need to do the same to my Super Pro 190. It has a one piece back that goes all the way across. I plan to buy from Bass Boat Seats as well. How did you get the old back cushion removed and the center cleaned up? That is, how did you access the back cushion and clean up the area that you carpeted between the new seat backs that are entirely separate seats? Was there any screws in that area or just adhesive. How did you remove the old adhesive? etc. Thanks!

6. Member
    boat.jpg bassboatseats.com on my 97 180 bass. I also raised the seats for flip up storage under them.
    Fish Bump!

1997 ProCraft 180
    2021 Mercury 150

7. Member
    There are 2 bolts and 4 screws. You can access the bolts by removing the drop in boxes behind the driver and passenger seat. The 4 screws are in the center of the middle back cushion(2 top and 2 outside middle). Just have to move and push the cushion to find them.

8. Member
    Thank you. That is what I went with as well(same color), Just trying to get the placement right before i crew in.