Console unit will not turn on.

I have three 2022 106sv Echomap Ultras, dealer installed, and networked ,on my 2022 Vexus AVX 1880. A couple of months ago, the console unit would stop on the Trademark screen, and go no further, while the bow units continued to load. I could not turn the console unit off, so I took it to the dealership and they did a "hard reboot" and a software update. It worked fine for the next month. Now it will not turn on. Even when I try to power everything up from the bow units, it still will not power on. I assume there is a breaker or a fuse, but. I don't know where it is. The dealership is 1 1/2 hours away, so, I'm hoping someone here can help me out.
    My grand-daughter calls me "Crappie Grand Pappy"

2022 Vexus AVX 1880
    Mercury ProXS 115
    Force trolling motor
    3x Garmin Echomap Ultra 106sv
    And lots of crappie poles and gear

Vexus AVX boats have a very nice wiring system. Everything you need to look at is under the dash. So I would take the dash panel off that your 106 is mounted to. Check all of the connections on the back of the garmin, paying extra attention to the power plug and cradle connections. Then follow the power wires to the buss located under the dash. Check the connections. Use a volt meter to verify voltage as you go.
    Then the one connection that can cause issues is the ethernet plug and connector. I had one that was installed crooked then it was tightened down. So check these as well.

First thing I would do is disconnect the ethernet plug so it's just a single stand alone unit for now. Make sure unit is tight in cradle and snapped in. Then follow the power wire from back of unit to fuse. Check both sides of fuse with a test light or volt meter. If you have another 106 (or a 126 will fit in the 106 cradle) swap out units to test.

4. Member
    Thanks, guys. Everything is working, as expected, again. Time to get the boat wet, and put some crappie in the livewell!
    My grand-daughter calls me "Crappie Grand Pappy"

2022 Vexus AVX 1880
    Mercury ProXS 115
    Force trolling motor
    3x Garmin Echomap Ultra 106sv
    And lots of crappie poles and gear