Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfisher42 View Post
    So I got denied one of my rebates. I bought mega 360 and helix 10. Reason one per household. So I’m at work and idk if I messed it up or is it one rebate per house and not each different thing???

Limit (1) one rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, company, household and receipt/invoice/packing slip during the eligibility period, except where prohibited by law.
    I just read the terms and conditions for the rebates. They read (limit 3 three rebates) on the Humminbird site. Must have been changed I guess.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B Holmes View Post
    I just read the terms and conditions for the rebates. They read (limit 3 three rebates) on the Humminbird site. Must have been changed I guess.
    It got changed. I messaged business I bought from. He messaged his supplier. This was last Friday. Supplier told him was supposed to be 3 and they are contacting the rebate center. It’s prob fixed now. I’m gonna submit the one that got denied again.
    Phoenix 618
    Evinrude ETEC 150
    Go Buckeyes
    Go Browns

3. Member
    I am probably missing something but I am planning to get the ML W/Target lock very shortly. If the ML transducer will work on the ML Target Lock then I can get them both separately cheaper than buying them together. ML Target Lock adapter kit - Ultrex 45/52 is $1000 + ML Imaging transducer is $1000 = $2000. ML W/Target Lock - Ultrex 45/52 = $2500. Is this correct ?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dls View Post
    I am probably missing something but I am planning to get the ML W/Target lock very shortly. If the ML transducer will work on the ML Target Lock then I can get them both separately cheaper than buying them together. ML Target Lock adapter kit - Ultrex 45/52 is $1000 + ML Imaging transducer is $1000 = $2000. ML W/Target Lock - Ultrex 45/52 = $2500. Is this correct ?
    You are not missing anything you are correct. I confirmed the same question with Russellmarine!

5. Member
    Thank you, I thought for a minute I had lost another brain cell !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12