Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Good friend is an insurance broker.
    I use Progressive for everything. House, Boat and cars!

Progressive for me as well.

2010 Nitro Z7
    Mercury Optimax 150
    Garmin 106SV(bow), 106SV(console)
    Cayuta Creek Outdoors
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw3...UvSxaeLpzFyYHA

Quote Originally Posted by 61Woody View Post
    Bob at Worldwide. Been with them for about 8 years now.
    I use Progressive and have been very happy.

Bob is awesome, few years back I called him. We went through my policy and he advised me to stay with what I had because of some long term discounts he couldn’t match. Honest person and I would have no issues using him.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Just call around.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

5. Member
    Progressive, renews in march and plan to look at least at Allstate who I have my car and home with already.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twise7 View Post
    Just switched from Geico to Progressive. Same coverage, lower rate.
    Actually your progressive policy is much better . All Geico policies are depreciating policies. So while you might have an agreed upon value on a total loss, if yoiu have a less than total loss your coverage will be decreased on a depreciating scale based on the age of the boat. This applies to all connected parts of the boat like TM , Electronics, Power poles, ETC..

7. Member
    Went with Bob at Worldwide when boat was new,.10 years. Started with aqua-pac, it changed to Markel few years ago. I went up a small percentage every year. This year it went up about 40 or 45%, don't remember exactly. I called Markel, they tried to transfer over to Worldwide but couldn't get thru. Ended with the same coverage at Progressive at approximately my policy price.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

8. Member
    Erie

Bob couldnt come close years ago when I called.

9. Member
    Check out Travelers. Check the coverage and what all it covers. Saved me money and paid me for things others I was paying more for wouldn't pay me for.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LateralLine View Post
    They paid mechanical? Is that a special policy? Bought Bad gas how the heck do you prove that?
    The mechanic I took the boat to said I was lucky to have State Farm as he said they were the only company he knew at that time that would pay damage due to fuel contaminated with water. He showed the adjuster the inside of the engine after it was tore down and the adjuster agreed. It was not a special policy. This happened back in the mid/late 90's.

11. Member
    What I did not know about world wide marine is that they are just a broker, when it was all said and done my Ins. came from progressive, granted it was cheaper than what I had but my broker could not get it at that rate. Insurance is nothing more then legal extorsion in my opinion.

12. Member
    I use Ryan McCoy with Goosehead. He reps both progressive, travelers and more. I currently have travelers, and he knows bass boats well. His number is 903-574-2277.

13. Member
    Was with worldwide. They canceled me a couple years ago. Went with State Farm. Then Worldwide called wanting to renew. Never had a insurance claim on any boat in 50 years.

14. Member
    Travelers
    They have mechanical breakdown coverage and tournament cost reimbursement.
    I had a claim that was for a total loss of one of the two boats I had insured with them and they paid the agreed insured amount for that boat.
    I still have them currently.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 61Woody View Post
    Bob at Worldwide. Been with them for about 8 years now.
    Same for me.
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

16. Member
    Progressive gives me reasonable rates but I've never made a claim so I can't attest to how that would go
    Some people are so judgemental. You can tell just by looking at 'em.--Some random meme

17. Member
    Progressive direct, agreed value coverage, 300K liability, and propulsion plus to cover the lower unit if I hit something. Price hasn't changed since I bought the policy when I got the boat in 2015. I've never had to make a claim on the boat, but I have on motorcycle and auto and they have always treated me well.

18. Member
    I'm with Progressive for auto and boat. Had a bump in premium last time, so when it renews in a few months, I might need to shop it around...
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

Also Progressive - In Florida, we are somewhat limited in who will offer policies as I understand it. Even Bob at WW told me he could only write Progressive in Florida. I actually started with Geico when I bought the boat, but Progressive was much better policy I found so changed it the next day. Had a slight increase in prem last year as most everyone did, at least in Florida. I suspect will jump again this year. Hopefully not as bad as Home Ins, whch went way up this year :(.

20. Member
    If you’ve been with someone 5 years your paying to much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast