Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
    Ah this one time at co camps, they taught how to jackknife trailers, jab with nets and expect a guided trip for $20 gas money

...and how to act when a guy with a Ranger steals your girlfriend.

2. Member
    I can see this. A nerd co angler slips a truly speedy processor in his FFS, starts locating all kinds of bass, and also throws out his little buoy that attracts bass with sound waves, and starts dragging in mega bass. Then the Pro gets up from his screens and takes off to the back with a fish Billy club! LOL

3. Member
    I quit tournaments 24 years ago, best decision I've ever made with regards to fishing. Tournaments are a sure fire way to take something enjoyable and turn it in to a stressed out sh## show.

4. Member
    OP, now that you got the green light lease keep us updated on you set up build. Look forward to seeing it. Thanks.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFishSteve View Post
    OP, now that you got the green light lease keep us updated on you set up build. Look forward to seeing it. Thanks.
    I’m hoping they modify the rules and tell him to pound sand.

Wonder how long it will be before someone weaponizes FFS - you could pretty easily discourage others from fishing anywhere near you with some powerful electromagnetic pulses. Would also take care of any sentinels that might be nearby.
    2024 Phoenix 21 XE - Mercury 250 PRO XS Serial #3B429919
    2017 Phoenix PHX 21 - Yamaha 250 SHO
    2010 Skeeter 20i - Yamaha 250 SHO
    1988 Procraft 1780 Competitor - Mercury 100

Quote Originally Posted by Meleagris1 View Post
    Wonder how long it will be before someone weaponizes FFS - you could pretty easily discourage others from fishing anywhere near you with some powerful electromagnetic pulses. Would also take care of any sentinels that might be nearby.
    The Cold War of bass fishing .... intrigue, treachery, espionage, double naught spies. The possibilities are endless
    IMG_3825.jpeg
    Ranting incoherently

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown angler View Post
    I quit tournaments 24 years ago, best decision I've ever made with regards to fishing. Tournaments are a sure fire way to take something enjoyable and turn it in to a stressed out sh## show.
    37 years for me. I agree 100% with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Meleagris1 View Post
    Morpheus!?

10. Member
    The funnies thing about this whole post is that you actually called b.a.s.s. And asked this question, I bet they had to put the phone on speaker

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown angler View Post
    Yep, big money has a way of ruining everything.

I'm all for a co-angler showing up with his own FFS but I'm drawing the line if he's carrying a Flogger.

13. Member
    I fish team tournaments and my partner put a livescope at the console for me last season. It is mounted next to the gear shift. Currently, there is no way for a co-angler to easily bring and install a livescope for personal use off the back of the boat. It is really only beneficial in certain situations and certainly a pain in the ass to keep setting up and storing when moving spot to spot. This will never materialize into anything more than just a conversation.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by randy_almeida View Post
    I fish team tournaments and my partner put a livescope at the console for me last season. It is mounted next to the gear shift. Currently, there is no way for a co-angler to easily bring and install a livescope for personal use off the back of the boat. It is really only beneficial in certain situations and certainly a pain in the ass to keep setting up and storing when moving spot to spot. This will never materialize into anything more than just a conversation.
    That is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    That is incorrect.
    Do they have co anglers in a Musky tournament ?

Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    Do they have co anglers in a Musky tournament ?
    Every one I know of is a team tournament.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam378 View Post
    The funnies thing about this whole post is that you actually called b.a.s.s. And asked this question, I bet they had to put the phone on speaker
    I didn’t want to break any rules if I decide to bring it. I still don’t know if I’m actually going to bring it, taking it off my boat seems like a pain in the ass. I really just wanted to know if it was allowed.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skunkmaster View Post
    I didn’t want to break any rules if I decide to bring it. I still don’t know if I’m actually going to bring it, taking it off my boat seems like a pain in the ass. I really just wanted to know if it was allowed.
    Could you post a pic or describe how you would use/mount it?? Power source?

Quote Originally Posted by BassinPaPaw View Post
    Could you post a pic or describe how you would use/mount it?? Power source?
    Since MEGA LIVE doesn't have a separate processor, the easiest would be about a 18" square or round platform (like 1/4 plywood) with a mount/bracket for the MEGA LIVE to hold it over the gunnel sort of how kayak users do. Use an ice fishing kit for the display and lithium battery. Stand on the platform when fishing off the side, move it to the other side as required. Easy and quick to use and put away for running. A G4N Helix 7 MSI or MDI will run it and have low weight.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Tried just posting a picture of the setup but it came out as link. He makes a simple extension where you can get the pole over the side for the transducer. No bolting or clamping needed, just sets on tripod feet, includes 30AH LifePo4 Battery Pack. Pretty cool setup and would certainly make it easy to get Live Scope in a small all carryon package. If I could’ve figured out how to copy and post all the pictures of the setup I would’ve to save everyone having to click the link to view the cool setup and tool.

https://www.fishfindermounts.com/pro...e-pole-package
    Last edited by NeonBass; 01-27-2024 at 09:13 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567