Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs Up Who got the new carpet and flooring?

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Wasn't me, mine was about 13mos ago

https://www.facebook.com/goldenboatc...KpVLAzFBugTNAl

Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post

They do great work from what I see. Yours is very nice!

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    He is good and does more than carpet. When my boat was there, he had probably another half dozen Champs there. He's close to Toledo Bend. SE Texas and Western Louisiana is Champion country.

looks great

2009 ELITE 210

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSharky00 View Post
    How much did they charge you for the lil front SeaDek, I'd love to just order one of them for my boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsantoro View Post
    How much did they charge you for the lil front SeaDek, I'd love to just order one of them for my boat.

Oh it's not my 210.
    But you can call goldens or reach out on facebook. tell them your year and model, if they have done one already, they will give you a quote for just the material and shipping. Reggie did get his done there so he may know.

8. Member

I love your seats and colors! What model and colors are they? I am going for new ones very soon! I have a similar color scheme om my 2001 196 Elite!

9. Member
    It looked well used but came out nice. What steering wheel is that?

10. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSharky00 View Post
    ... Reggie did get his done there so he may know.
    Mine was $2500.00. 24oz charcoal Syntec carpet with 1/4" padding on the front deck. Aquatraction bow mat, under the driver console and the passenger rod ramp. To have done the whole cockpit in Aquatraction would have been another $500.00

Quote Originally Posted by Champ 2001 View Post
    I love your seats and colors! What model and colors are they? I am going for new ones very soon! I have a similar color scheme om my 2001 196 Elite!
    Those are Llebroc 307s which was the original in 07. 08 and later were the GT-2 like the red and black ones at the other link. I wished I had gone with them when I replaced the seats right after I bought the boat.

11. Member
    Mine was $2500.00. 24oz charcoal Syntec carpet with 1/4" padding on the front deck. Aquatraction bow mat, under the driver console and the passenger rod ramp. To have done the whole cockpit in Aquatraction would have been another $500.00

Those are Llebroc 307s which was the original in 07. 08 and later were the GT-2 like the red and black ones at the other link. I wished I had gone with them when I replaced the seats right after I bought the boat.

12. Member

Would you know what width carpet they used? I see a 7' and a 8.5' width.

13. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rid 05 198 View Post
    Would you know what width carpet they used? I see a 7' and a 8.5' width.
    Sorry, I don't. Pretty sure I remember seeing rolls on a rack, but the width didn't register. he did mention to me that there is a "grain" if you will need to make sure that it all lies in the same direction. His wife & I think brother helps out in the shop and he told me they had to recover some of the smaller compartment lids early on because they got the "grain" rotated from how the deck was installed.

14. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsantoro View Post
    I just pulled my invoice and he listed it as Kick pads, bow, both consoles at $350.00. So that was the bow pad, the passenger rod ramp, the floor under the driver console and the little triangle areas on the front outside of the consoles. I have the passenger console for my boat, so got both of them. If you click through the pix of mine, you can see where all the Aquatraction is. I also posted mine was $2500 for the recarpet and Aquatraction. That was wrong, my job was $2750. Best thing is to give Andrew a call or message him on FB. Real nice guy.

15. Member
    I just pulled my invoice and he listed it as Kick pads, bow, both consoles at $350.00. So that was the bow pad, the passenger rod ramp, the floor under the driver console and the little triangle areas on the front outside of the consoles. I have the passenger console for my boat, so got both of them. If you click through the pix of mine, you can see where all the Aquatraction is. I also posted mine was $2500 for the recarpet and Aquatraction. That was wrong, my job was $2750. Best thing is to give Andrew a call or message him on FB. Real nice guy.

That turned out great. Did you leave the middle console out? I'm looking at options to add something other than the storage armrest deal that came in mine. We share the same top cap and storage layout. Wondering what's out there for a fold down style seat with a step pad on the back of it for getting off the rear deck. I'm going to need a place for my son to sit when my wife wants to fish too.
    2011 202 Elite - 225 Pro XS

16. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Champ View Post
    That turned out great. Did you leave the middle console out? I'm looking at options to add something other than the storage armrest deal that came in mine. We share the same top cap and storage layout. Wondering what's out there for a fold down style seat with a step pad on the back of it for getting off the rear deck. I'm going to need a place for my son to sit when my wife wants to fish too.
    The Llebroc 307s have a center seat. When I got the boat, the original owner had had it detailed and the detailer used Armor All on all the vinyl. It became hard & brittle and looked like it has a bad case of sunburn. So, my first act was to order new seats for it. 07 had the 307 series and in 08, they went to the GT2. I had already pulled the center seat and thought it made stepping up on the rear deck easier, so I just left it out. I've thought about getting a console out of the GT2 line, but just never decided to pull the trigger. I've really had buyer's remorse that I didn't go with the GT2s when I replaced them. That's been a little over 12years ago.

Llebroc 307.jpg Llebroc GT2.jpg
    Last edited by Tx Champ; 02-08-2024 at 01:19 PM.

17. Member
    The Llebroc 307s have a center seat. When I got the boat, the original owner had had it detailed and the detailer used Armor All on all the vinyl. It became hard & brittle and looked like it has a bad case of sunburn. So, my first act was to order new seats for it. 07 had the 307 series and in 08, they went to the GT2. I had already pulled the center seat and thought it made stepping up on the rear deck easier, so I just left it out. I've thought about getting a console out of the GT2 line, but just never decided to pull the trigger. I've really had buyer's remorse that I didn't go with the GT2s when I replaced them. That's been a little over 12years ago.

Llebroc 307.jpg Llebroc GT2.jpg
    Thanks for the response. This thread inspired me to do some digging last night. I realized that I have the GT2 seats in my boat right now and they make the matching middle console seat. I have one tiny rip in each of the seats right now so I'm going to try and repair those the best I can and will likely order the matching console seat for my son. Makes it super easy and affordable because I'm sure I can match the same colors and everything so I only need to buy the one seat then I have options on if I want the console or a third seat that day.

Anyone with the G2 seats, I really like how the console slides in and out and locks with the screw knob underneath. Does anyone know if the replacement middle console seat is inserted the same way? I'm really hoping it will be easy to swap between the two.
    2011 202 Elite - 225 Pro XS

Folks looking for carpeting can't go wrong with ordering direct from Bass Cat. BC's come with 28oz carpet, but they have 20 and 22 oz for older Champs as well. As far as EVA foam decks, just do it yourself with DEKit and add the Champiion logo as well. It's easy to make a template and your biggest challenge will be to get rid of the old glue which is easily done using a orange based product like Goo Gone and some acetone for tough spots. DEKit comes with self stick backing. I'd put a pic up but the boats in storage at my marina.

19. Member
    There was a restored purple and dark gray Champion on FB the other day, it was awesome! They had the foam floor with lines in it, looked sharp.

20. Member
    I want that front grey looking Champion mat for under my trolling motor! If I lived closer I'd have them do my carpet, or install Seadek. Love the look of your boats!

2005 Champion 198 DC Elite
    2005 Mercury Optimax-225hp (Serial#1B073011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast