Thread: ZXR21

ZXR21

Seeing some good deals on leftovers so i have a couple questions.
    Can a dual console be added?
    Is there a middle seat option and can that be added?
    Padded deck?
    Options for boarding ladder?

2. Member
    I will answer as best I can, I have heard of a second console being ordered, the front portion of the deck is padded(not the whole front deck), they used to come with a hard plastic cooler lid between the seats and a removable seat cushion to go on top of it and now I believe they come with a padded cooler lid and no cushion, my 2021 came with the emergency ladder attached to the jack plate and I am not certain if they still do or not but I would think they would.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by okskeetertzx190 View Post
    I will answer as best I can, I have heard of a second console being ordered, the front portion of the deck is padded(not the whole front deck), they used to come with a hard plastic cooler lid between the seats and a removable seat cushion to go on top of it and now I believe they come with a padded cooler lid and no cushion, my 2021 came with the emergency ladder attached to the jack plate and I am not certain if they still do or not but I would think they would.
    All spot on, just like to add the boarding ladder is standard equipment on Skeeter boats.

4. Member
    The second console can be ordered from the dealer and it will match the boat color. The 2024 ZXR is slightly different than the 2023 - cooler is bigger for example. Also, 5 bank battery charger.

5. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    Quote Originally Posted by OH_Ranger View Post
    Seeing some good deals on leftovers so i have a couple questions.
    Can a dual console be added?
    Is there a middle seat option and can that be added?
    Padded deck?
    Options for boarding ladder?
    Yes we can add a dual console to an in stock boat. The cost is about $1500-$1600. On the middle seat the cooler lid acts as the second seat. It is contoured and fairly comfortable. Just not padded. The board ladder is standard that bolts to the raptor brackets. The deck is only padded in the T area by the foot pedal. We still have one left over as well for a really good price if you’re still looking.