Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Highcentered View Post
    I'll give the Fire Craw and Purple Nurple a try if I can get my hands on them.
    Only one I could get in the 3/8 version was Rayburn craw but it has enough orange on it (and I like the gold accents too) to be a good color for what I’m wanting to do. I wanted the fire craw and purp nurp pattern as well but couldn’t find them. I love that rootbeer craw pattern as well. Really wanted that one and will buy some if I like this one after fishing it

2. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by Spot-a-saurus View Post
    Only one I could get in the 3/8 version was Rayburn craw but it has enough orange on it (and I like the gold accents too) to be a good color for what I’m wanting to do. I wanted the fire craw and purp nurp pattern as well but couldn’t find them. I love that rootbeer craw pattern as well. Really wanted that one and will buy some if I like this one after fishing it
    I checked the BPS here in town and it looks like they have them. Who knows how accurate the availability count is because I know those numbers can be fudged. Sometimes you have a manipulate the numbers to get the computer to do what you need it to do with the ordering...at least that's the case where I work...
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

So after 3-4 trips out and several scoreable (dinks ) bass caught I can confirm that this is an excellent upper column bait for running over submerged vegetation. The spawn is getting underway here in most waters so it's not really the optimal lipless time just yet but I think it's safe to say that this bait is a solid option for the above described scenario. The fact that it rides so high equals virtually no fouling which can be a struggle with similar baits. Excellent stock hooks are icing on the cake
    Ranting incoherently

4. Member
    I am waiting for the silent version

5. Member
    I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by Highcentered View Post
    I checked the BPS here in town and it looks like they have them. Who knows how accurate the availability count is because I know those numbers can be fudged. Sometimes you have a manipulate the numbers to get the computer to do what you need it to do with the ordering...at least that's the case where I work...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234