tell me about Team Viper 20' bassboat

I found a 98 viper 20' seats awful carpet ehhh, sun burnt, $2800 was gonna offer $2000, has a 200 john/rude just cant remember anything about cobra boats, seems to recall they were ok.

Actually they are excellent boats, great holeshot and handle like a sports car. They are a wet ride if you are not drivnig them agreesively in turns on windy days. The flat side catches waves and will spray you unless you stay in the gas and make the turn at speed before you get off the throttle. They run pretty flat, but still have good speed, will turn on a dime and you can plaster your passenger up against the side of the boat if you catch them off guard and turn it hard starboard and hit the throttle. I think some boats weren't sealed well when they put the top cap on, I know of a couple of boats that were getting heavier with age, assuming it was water logged foam. Had mine 18 years, sold it and now have a 21' Triton Elite. Love the Triton, but there are things I miss about the Cobra. Holeshot, turning, rough water ride, huge rod lockers. Defnately don't miss the small battery compartment.