Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Chiefs/Peacock= PSA

I fell weak and I really wanted to see how Tua and also the Chiefs handle this frigid air. It's about 7 degress in KC with snow flurries right now and forecast to be about -3 below by 5 pm.

If you are like me and decide to sign up for Peacock to see this game you better get on the horn. The process is a nightmare from my experience. We are currently on hold for at least 20 more minutes and who know what happens after that.

We are supposed to get a 1 year subscription for $30 so I figured if I considered the game to be $5 then the cost would end up at $25 for the year and I can swallow that.

Just a heads up.
    GETFISHED !!!

I’m a big KC fan but not only won’t pay to watch, but will stop watching live games if this becomes an NFL standard.

3. Member
    Just share your login with us and save us the trouble.

4. Member
    Why are you on hold? Can you just sign up online for it?

5. Member
    Some Instacart users can get Peacock as well.

https://www.instacart.com/p/peacock

6. Member
    Just my opinion but I don't think anyone is a big fan of KC if they won't spend 6 bucks to watch their game. Big fans like myself will be watching and thankful the price is only 6 bucks for a playoff game. Too be honest I am a fan of Pro football and while I likely wouldn't pay for just any regular season game there are a few teams I would pay to watch and that includes all in the playoffs and Superbowl this year.

If you have a firestick or android box, install the sportsfire app and watch it. It's getting ridiculous jumping through hoops while shelling out money to watch an NFL game, especially a playoff game. Hopefully the divisional round won't have an exclusive streaming platform game.
    Last edited by mossie3; 01-13-2024 at 12:56 PM.

8. Member
    I would love to audit everyone who says they refuse to pay $6 to watch a game and see where they have spent $6 in the last month. I bet many have spent that same $6 going and returning in fuel from spending more than that on fast food.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    Some Instacart users can get Peacock as well.

https://www.instacart.com/p/peacock
    I be dang, I got Peacock now.
    Just be kind to one another. It really is that simple.

https://www.instagram.com/the_lenny_draper/

10. Member
    For sure most of us “waste”/spend money on all sorts of things we don’t need, but I’m with those who are resistant to this move. So I won’t do it… glad I can see the game tonight at my brother’s house though.

Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    I would love to audit everyone who says they refuse to pay $6 to watch a game and see where they have spent $6 in the last month. I bet many have spent that same $6 going and returning in fuel from spending more than that on fast food.
    that’s for food. I can’t eat the game. This is a feeler for the nfl. The more that buy the more games that will become pay to view. Some will buy some won’t. Don’t think it will matter too much to the nfl’s bottom line. “Ahh it’s just $6” the. “Ahh it’s $30” and so on and so on. Just like all streaming that started out cheap

12. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Refuse to get peacock
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

Quote Originally Posted by getfished View Post
    I fell weak and I really wanted to see how Tua and also the Chiefs handle this frigid air. It's about 7 degress in KC with snow flurries right now and forecast to be about -3 below by 5 pm.

If you are like me and decide to sign up for Peacock to see this game you better get on the horn. The process is a nightmare from my experience. We are currently on hold for at least 20 more minutes and who know what happens after that.

We are supposed to get a 1 year subscription for $30 so I figured if I considered the game to be $5 then the cost would end up at $25 for the year and I can swallow that.

Just a heads up.
    When I first signed up for Peacock several years ago I just did it on my phone. Was really a simple process. If I wanted to use other devices on my account, all I’ve had to do was download the app to that device and enter a passcode that they sent to me for the added device. All of this takes place in the matter of a few minutes or as fast as one can comprehend and type on a cell phone and I’m no geek either.

14. Member
    if you have fire TV stick get the app and pay monthly 5.99, cancel anytime. Like paying for a movie

15. Member
    I signed up for Peacock for today's game, then cancel Peacock before next cc payment due. Cheap

Audit - spent $103.40 for 4-pack Mercury bolt kit (item + tax + ship; jack plate to motor). Expensive
    Champion 184
    Mercury 175 EFI

16. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Get it online, easy to do and you can rewatch Yellowstone too.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getfished View Post

Just a heads up.

I shared a way to get it free, it was easy no address info or cc needed or payment set up etc.

Just join instacart.com and peacock is a 2 week free trial.

18. Member
    Kansas City and Miami residents can catch the game on their local NBC affiliate via cable TV or a digital TV antenna.

https://www.cbsnews.com/essentials/how-to-watch-todays-miami-dolphins-vs-kansas-city-chiefs-wild-card-game-2024-01-13/#:~:text=The%20game%20will%20stream%20exclusively, or%20a%20digital%20TV%20antenna

19. Member
    Pay for this, pay for that when will it stop??
    It's BS and I won't be paying and it won't be the end of the world either.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast