Thread: Lost job

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Praying Lost job

Been while since posted lost my job back in November. The job market is terrible I have zoom call this Friday could use some encouragement. I’ve gotten really nervous last interview. I’ve only had 2 jobs over 28 years.

21 XD 225 Merc

2. Member
    The best of luck to you. Be confident and let the result fall where it may. It needs to be a match imo.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

It’s pretty easy to get discouraged n give up, but something will come along with persistence and prayer! You got this!
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

4. Member
    Good luck!

5. Member
    Good luck to you!

I feel I might be in the same boat soon and starting to look for something else but not real sure what exactly I want to do? Not happy in my current field but the pay is decent. Considering changing fields and a pay cut if that means I'm happier in the end. Got the resume updated at least so far.

6. Member
    I don't know your specific circumstance or job preference, but you might want to look into Indeed.com In our area at least there are way more jobs that applicants. Good luck in your search. I wouldn't worry, they are out there.

Good luck

Best of luck sir.

Good luck bud!

10. Member
    Good luck Sir, something will develop soon I am sure.

11. Member
    Good Luck, hang in there ......

12. Member
    SC Bullet, don't know you or your circumstances but I know your feelings. I was in a similar position in 2007/08 and the job market was not good for my field. But employers are looking for good people. Be confident, show your knowledge, good judgement and integrity. Jobs are out there for good folks. Best of luck in you interview.

13. Member
    Don’t know you personally, but you got this. Play to your strengths. Be the candidate to beat. Having only 2 jobs in that length of time is a HUGE attribute. It displays loyalty and commitment. If I was currently hiring, I would be happy to have a dependable and committed individual such as yourself applying to work for me. Never underestimate the true value of Human Resources to a company. You got this. Best of luck sir.

14. Member
    Best of luck my friend. I’ve lost my job twice in 40 years. One time it about crushed me mentally because I loved my job so much. I recovered but I still miss my old job 24 years later. Keep your head up and be open to something different.

15. Member
    I hope a great job comes along for you.

16. Member
    Is self employment an option? That is the route I would take If I ever left my current job.

17. Member
    Search DuPont and Celanese jobs. Lots open. And most locations have production openings also. Starting $50-70k with good OT options too.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

18. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Hope the door to the right fit opens soon for you...

Best of luck on Friday.
    Who controls John Gill?

19. Member
    Best of luck. The fact that you have only had two jobs in all those years is a real attribute.

20. Member
    Good luck!

what market are you looking in? Here in NY and specifically engineering, we are scrambling for people.. it’s extremely volatile and cutthroat at the moment with recruiting head hunters contacting people constantly. My old company alone has reached out to 4 people at my current job recently. Our eligible applicant list only has 2 for the month of January.

if you have any technical background a lot of engineering firms have remote positions available and are willing to train.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast