Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    Jett won’t go undefeated in supercross.
    Nope...no chance of that happening.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I.P. Freely View Post
    Would be nice, but he’s looking forward to selling this boat and getting a new one lol. I wonder how motivated he’s going to be in Supercross?

I saw some interviews with him and he sounds refreshed and ready to give it a go in 2024. His knee injury from last year took him out for a long time. I hope he's 100% and comes out swinging. Stadium will go nuts if he or Plessinger win one this year!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    They won’t go electric for another 10 years. Honda is the only major brand that is working on one I think.
    Stark Varg is being sold to the public right now. Their program reminds me allot of Alta...and Alta mysteriously disappeared after having some strong sales.
    I'm not sure how I feel about the electric bikes...I see some good in them and some not so good things about them.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippin 416 View Post
    Stark Varg is being sold to the public right now. Their program reminds me allot of Alta...and Alta mysteriously disappeared after having some strong sales.
    I'm not sure how I feel about the electric bikes...I see some good in them and some not so good things about them.

I would love to have one of the starks, it looks like a fun bike but don’t see how it’s worth the $12-14k price tag. Their mileage per charge is nowhere close to being correct. I want to see someone run one is a gncc or hare scramble and see if it last 2-3hrs or if it even finishes the race.

I heard Malcom is the fastest at the place where he trains. Alden bakers facility.

6. Member
    I’m excited and can’t wait for next weekend myself. Jett’s going to be a contender but he’s not gonna run away with it. He will have a lot more competition with a full 450 field now. Eli’s gonna get back to speed quick if he hasn’t already. Cooper may be a little stronger this year as well, hope the yammy works out well for him. With Eli, Ken, Cooper, Stewart, Barcia, Cianciarulo, Anderson, ole Jett is gonna be battling hard every weekend, at least I hope it is. He’s not used to a lot of aggresive riding a couple of those I listed will hand out so hope he doesn’t end up injured right off the rip. It’s going to be an interesting season for sure. Let’s go Eli!

7. Member
    Don't forget about his brother Hunter. He could be a top 5 or so contender?? Gotta put Sexton and Pless on that list also. So much talent this year!!

8. Member
    Don't forget about his brother Hunter. He could be a top 5 or so contender?? Gotta put Sexton and Pless on that list also. So much talent this year!!
    Yeah I forgot Hunter is in there too. Don’t know how I forgot to add sexton and I’ll always pull for plessinger to do well. I raced with his dad for years in the mid south hare scramble series and a couple national hare scrambles too. I was never a AA rider like him but did make it to 250A before I stopped racing as much cause the career job started. I do miss it for sure.

9. Member
    Jett, Sexton, Roczen, Tomac for the the premier class not in any particular order. 250 west Shimoda, Hampshire, Forkner, the list could go on. It’s going to be a great season. Staying healthy will be a must, especially the 250’s. They are all hungry and a bit too impatient at times. Can’t wait!

10. Member
    I believe Triumph is running its new 250 this year in the series - interested to see how that bike does.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keoweefishing View Post
    I believe Triumph is running its new 250 this year in the series - interested to see how that bike does.
    Yeah they are....they will be on the East Coast from what I understand so they have a little more time to prepare.

It's definitely a good field this year!

13. Member
    The field is stacked that for sure. I really think it is going to come down to who can stay healthy. My prediction is its going to be between Jet and Tomac for the top spot. I'm looking forward to how the new Beta and Triumph fair, and I'm really hoping AP puts it all together this year to get his first win in the 450 class.

14. Member
    Don't forget, the TV times are earlier this year! Those of us on the East coast will no longer have to try and stay awake from 11pm to 1am if we want to see it live. Most of the early rounds start at 8pm or 8:30pm EST

15. Member
    Don't forget, the TV times are earlier this year! Those of us on the East coast will no longer have to try and stay awake from 11pm to 1am if we want to see it live. Most of the early rounds start at 8pm or 8:30pm EST
    Thank God
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

16. Member
    Staying healthy is the key always ,seems like the only way someone else gets a shot at a win someone better is hurt,but the past couple years there's just a lot more guys that can get it done, back in the day you had 1or2 that always dominated unless they got hurt

17. Member
    Is Mitchell Oldenburg racing this year?

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussellWayne View Post
    Is Mitchell Oldenburg racing this year?
    Yes he is. This is the provisional entry list for A1 in the 250s.

20 Maximus Vohland Sacramento, CA Kawasaki KX250 Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki W
    24 Rj Hampshire Hudson, FL Husqvarna FC 250 Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing W
    26 Garrett Marchbanks Coalville, UT Yamaha YZ250F Muc-Off/FXR/ClubMX W
    30 Jo Shimoda Suzuka, Japan Honda CRF250R Team Honda HRC W
    31 Jordon Smith Belmont, NC Yamaha YZ250F Monster Energy Star Racing Yamaha W
    34 Ryder DiFrancesco Bakersfield, CA GASGAS MC 250F Troy Lee Designs Red Bull Gas Gas W
    35 Talon Hawkins Temecula, CA KTM 250 SX-F AEO POWERSPORTS KTM RACING W
    36 Phillip Nicoletti Cochecton, NY Yamaha YZ250F Muc-Off/FXR/ClubMX W
    41 Carson Mumford Simi Valley, CA Honda CRF250R Moto concepts Honda W
    47 Levi Kitchen Washougal, WA Kawasaki KX250 Monster Energy Pro Circuit Kawasaki W
    55 Mitchell Oldenburg Godley, TX Honda CRF250R SmartTop MotoConcepts racing Honda W
    57 Nate Thrasher Livingston, TN Yamaha YZ250F Monster Energy Star Racing Yamaha W
    71 Cole Thompson Brigden, ON, Canada Yamaha YZ250F TEAM SOLITARE – HEARTBEAT HOT SAUCE – YAMAHA W
    73 Robbie Wageman Newhall, CA Yamaha YZ250F Team Solitaire | Heartbeat Hot Sauce | Yamaha W
    87 Max Miller Springfield, OR Suzuki RM-Z250 Toyota Redlands Bar X Suzuki W
    113 Braden Spangle Mead, WA Yamaha YZ250F Privateer paddock , VSR Industries, PDR Motorsports, H&S Unlimited, KH W
    114 Geran Stapleton North Arm, Australia Kawasaki KX250 MMG W
    116 Tj Albright Mt Marion, NY Yamaha YZ250F Gizmo mod’s Yamaha Rock River Racing W
    132 Billy Laninovich Ramona, CA Yamaha YZ250F Team Faith, FLY Racing, W
    135 Lance Kobusch New Florence, MO Honda CRF250R SPR racing W
    158 Tre Fierro El Paso, TX GASGAS MC 250F Hustle Hard energy W
    159 Tyson Johnson Ripon, CA Honda CRF250R EMTRACING, Refyn W
    162 Max Sanford Sanford Pasadena, CA Honda CRF250R Grindstone W
    275 Travis Olander Camden, Australia Kawasaki KX250 Partzilla / Prmx Racing, Hostile Handwear, JSL Tracks, BBR, Motokit, HydrW
    Last edited by Flippin 416; 01-03-2024 at 11:27 AM.

19. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Really looking forward to this season... as has already been said, 450 field is probably the deepest that SX has seen in a long time. And yeah, it's definitely going to be about who can stay healthy.

Pulling for Stewart in 450s, along with Plessinger... would really like to see those guys contending for podiums (and wins) each week. Will also be interesting to see how Nichols fares on the new Beta ride.

Realistically, it's going to be tough for anyone to match Jett's consistently smooth and fluid riding style... the kid just doesn't get in over his head very often. So...

450:
    Jett
    Eli / Chase (couldn't decide between them)
    Malcolm

250 class should be fun on both sides of the country... Deegan, though I don't particularly care for him, has got to be the odds-on favorite in the East (I'll be pulling for McAdoo there). Hampshire should be tops in the West, but I'll be pulling for Levi Kitchen. Also hope Marchbanks runs well.

250 West:
    RJ
    Levi
    Thrasher/Shimoda (couldn't decide here, either)

250 East:
    Deegan
    McAdoo
    Anstie/Forkner (indecisive, yet again )

Whatever happens, it should be a blast to watch...

I've already got my tickets for Birmingham!
    Who controls John Gill?

Nichols is out

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast