Kentucky Bass Club/Trailers & Towing Moderator

Cullman Alabama/ Rock the South Concert

My wife and oldest daughter (17) plus her boyfriend are going to the Rock the South concert this coming year. I’m looking for ideas/advice for hotels/towns etc for them to stay that are safe and clean. Figured I’d ask the powers of BBC to point me in a good direction!!!

Thanks All
    Chris

2. Member
    Cullman is a safe city. Not sure about lodging options. If there is anything in Hartselle that would be good. Basically anything but Decatur proper should be safe.

Arab is a nice easy drive away. There are not many options for lodging but it may be overlooked and is quiet and safe.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Cullman is a safe city. Not sure about lodging options. If there is anything in Hartselle that would be good. Basically anything but Decatur proper should be safe.

Arab is a nice easy drive away. There are not many options for lodging but it may be overlooked and is quiet and safe.
    I live in Hartselle and I wouldn't recommend our motels. Safe, but not that great. We do have Quail Creek Golf Course (Resort) and Inn which is nice and safe. The motels in Cullman off of I65 should be fine. Some newer ones on Hwy. 157 right off of 65. Priceville is okay.

4. Member
    If you would really like to stay at a place to remember and is only about 30-35 minutes from Cullman , look into the many different accommodations at Guntersville state park.

5. Member
    We were in Cullman just last week for the Christkindlmarkt. Very nice town, everyone we met was very friendly. Seemed like it would be a great place to live. A couple folks we talked to commute to Huntsville from Cullman, that would be an alternative if you can't find a place in Cullman.

6. Kentucky Bass Club/Trailers & Towing Moderator
    Thank you all for the info!!!

7. Member
    For the price there are a lot of VRBO type places on Smith Lake. Very close to venue.

8. Member
    The camping/Rving spots on the grounds of RTS are a lot of fun. I mean..... A LOT of fun. Just something to consider.
    My oldest son and I would be going again if the lineup was better.
    2014 920/SHO