USA Xpress XP180 Vs H18DB

Hello Everyone!

Im in the market for a new boat. The intent is to get a boat I can dual purpose for duck hunting and bass fishing (probably the millionth person to say that on here).

I have numbered it down to the XP180 and the H18DB. If I picked up the XP180 I would throw a 90HP on, and if I picked up the H18DB I would throw on the 70HP.

I like the space and gear the XP180 comes with, but it does not come with a hydraulic lift hull, rather the Hydro dynamic hull, and is $25K. The H18DB is not as spacious or fancy, but at the end of the day it would get the job done, has a hydraulic lift hull, and is about $19K (before upgrades of course).

Amplifying information: I just moved to south Georgia from Kansas, so the duck hunting is not as good. I am also surrounded by lakes and flooded timber, so I may do more bass fishing throughout the year vs duck hunting.

If anyone has any experience, or input to give it would be appreciated!

If you're doing more fishing I would go with the XP.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

Will you be hunting out of the boat? Or just using it to transport people and gear to a hunting spot? I used my H56 (in burnt orange color) to haul stuff to the blind, but didn’t actually hunt out of the boat. It worked good for that task.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS