Lithium Battery Tray

Are there any lower cost battery trays out there yet for Lithium batteries? I don't want to pay $50 or $60 for a battery tray. Thanks

That's about the going rate. I ended up 3D printing one. If you have a buddy with a printer, it might be a reasonable option, depending on the size.

tray.jpg
    2020 Tracker 190 TX | 115 ProXS | 4" Jackplate | Quicksilver Q4 21P Prop | Garmin Force w/MillerTech 36v-60Ah | Livescope |

YouTube - Fishing & Lithium Battery Content: https://www.youtube.com/@goodmanfishing/videos

3. Member
    Get the batterys dimensions. Look for the size you need(close to the size you need). There are no special Lithium trays needed. Just get the kind with a hold down.
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

Quote Originally Posted by bobcoy View Post
    Get the batterys dimensions. Look for the size you need(close to the size you need). There are no special Lithium trays needed. Just get the kind with a hold down.
    There are some oddball sizes out there. I'm doing some homework on batteries in the 45-60Ah range, and they are all over the board.

Many don't remotely fit a typical "Group XX" sized battery tray.

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 9.26.43 PM copy.png
    2020 Tracker 190 TX | 115 ProXS | 4" Jackplate | Quicksilver Q4 21P Prop | Garmin Force w/MillerTech 36v-60Ah | Livescope |

YouTube - Fishing & Lithium Battery Content: https://www.youtube.com/@goodmanfishing/videos

5. Member
    DCblue PM sent
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by dcbluewater View Post
    Are there any lower cost battery trays out there yet for Lithium batteries? I don't want to pay $50 or $60 for a battery tray. Thanks
    With the exception of 2-3 batteries we offer most will fit in a 27/31 plastic tray and be perfectly fine

7. Member
    Since they do not spill LifePo4`s why do you need a tray? Why not just use your old battery straps and make a simple slide thru mount for the strap?

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    There is no better tray for the money on the market then the trays from Powerhouse
    on our site kandkkustomz.com with the 10% off BBC code only 34.99 ea.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    There is no better tray for the money on the market then the trays from Powerhouse

I concur, the aluminum tray from powerhouse are very well made and for the price just about unbeatable.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    I bought 2 when I bought my batteries. The new lithiums are much smaller than my previous G31's. I could have kept the original ones and rigged them BUT for as much as I payed for the new batteries and charger , an additional 70 buck was not going to break the bank