Bass Edge Radio, Episode #414 with Cooper Gallant

Hey Guys,
    Wanted you to know we have a new episode of Bass Edge up with BASS Elite Angler Cooper Gallant

In the show opening I break down the new MLF/BPT qualification movement and the last 2024 Bassmaster Classic Qualifier from the Bassmaster Team Series being a history maker in the sport.

Then I dive into the interview with Cooper Gallant and he breaks down what techniques he's having most success within his fishing.
    Cooper talks about map study and the importance of understanding the fundamentals of bass fishing including seasonal behavior patterns while implementing new sonar technologies into his strategies of fishing.
    Listeners also learn about how Cooper tackles being on the road for so many months through the year and how an obsession with the sport helps his success.
    Lastly I ask Cooper some of the best places to fish in Ontario and you might be surprised by the largemouth fishery he exposes!

Bass Edge podcast is available on Bass Edge's YouTube channel, as well as popular audio platforms like iTunes, Spotify, PodBean, Google Play and many others.
    Visit our website, bassedge.com for more information.
    Happy Holidays!

YouTube Link:

2. Member
    I listen to all of yours Kurt.
    Good job!

3. Member
    Thanks for the support!

4. dartag1829
    Thanks. Always looking for something to listen to at the gym. Keep them coming.