Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I’m installing one of these. For the price ($75.00 after coupon) it’s a real bargain. It will power 2 - 126sv Garmin units and LS. Since I don’t fish more than 6-7 hours these days it’s all I need. And it’s got a small footprint so it can be tucked into a small space I have behind the oil tank in my bilge area.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09N9BBS68...lig_dp_it&th=1
    Want something with more amp hours?
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C49STP5P...hlbWF0aWM&th=1
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

2. Member
    Prices keep dropping.
    2015 Ranger RT188
    2015 115 PRO XS

Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    I’m installing one of these. For the price ($75.00 after coupon) it’s a real bargain. It will power 2 - 126sv Garmin units and LS. Since I don’t fish more than 6-7 hours these days it’s all I need. And it’s got a small footprint so it can be tucked into a small space I have behind the oil tank in my bilge area.

Want something with more amp hours?

You'll likely be bumping up against that capacity if you are keeping both graphs on before hour 6.

3.0a + 3.0a + 1.0a (126 + 126 + LS) = 7.0a.
    30Ah / 7.0 = 4.3 hours of run time.

I found LiTime 50Ah to be a better buy than Eco-Worthy. I've heard of very little support from Eco. (ad) https://amzn.to/41DpJTa
    2020 Tracker 190 TX | 115 ProXS | 4" Jackplate | Quicksilver Q4 21P Prop | Garmin Force w/MillerTech 36v-60Ah | Livescope |

YouTube - Fishing & Lithium Battery Content: https://www.youtube.com/@goodmanfishing/videos

4. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    have 3 us battery 50 amp never a problem and saved a ton of money

5. Member
    I run 3 Li time 100ah mini for my trolling motor...so far no issues at all and i really like how small it is compared to a regular size 100ah battery.
    2004 Stratos 295 Pro XL
    2004 Mercury 3.0 L EFI 200 HP SN: 0T908560
    Standard/Servicemaster Lower 859399T13

6. Member
    While I have had a 50ah Amped Outgoors 36v for my Force and 2 Ionic 50ah for electronics for a few years in my boat, in my truck camper I still have 4 interstate gc2 6v`s and they weigh a ton

Prices have dropped for lithium materials it seems and there are a lot of funny named Chinese battery's around , I almost bought 2 Litime 100ah 12v`s to replace the ones in the camper, the ones with low temp cut off for charging at 32 degrees .

I didn't want anything with internal heaters like some claim to have ( Will Prowse ) says most of them are not worth it , But I do want bluetooth so I can see the temp of the battery and SOC
    I wish Litime had bluetooth , but not yet , it looks like a lot use the same bms with the same functions , some now have bluetooth and by the looks of the app it may be the same one

Kind of seems like a c**p shoot to pick an cheap off brand , but it seems the main reputable brands haven't lowered their prices to reflect the lithium material price drop

So I investigated these as much as I could , haven't found any bad reviews , has low temp charge cut out at 32 but it works differently , cuts the charge amps way down and them off at a lower temp .And has bluetooth

In the camper I plan to use silicon heating pads under them
    tied to a thermostatically controlled switch , if I have my solar running .

These seem to cheap to believe , We will see , I bought 2 of them

12V100Ah Bluetooth LiFePO4 Battery Pack With 100A BMS for RV Marine Solar Syste | eBay
    Last edited by majatk; 12-29-2023 at 10:18 PM.
    2000 Champion 190SX
    2000 Yamaha VMAX 150
    Garmin Force
    106`s @ bow & console
    93 SV UHD 2 @ bow
    LVS 32 perspective
    LVS 34 forward
    Talon

Quote Originally Posted by majatk View Post

12V100Ah Bluetooth LiFePO4 Battery Pack With 100A BMS for RV Marine Solar Syste | eBay
    The app looks very similar to Fiunie, which is on Amazon for a little bit less. With the Amazon credit card I usually get another 5% back, which helps.

I have a fiunie 100Ah before the Bluetooth was an option, it's working well!
    Last edited by goodman_fishing; 04-11-2024 at 08:27 AM.
    2020 Tracker 190 TX | 115 ProXS | 4" Jackplate | Quicksilver Q4 21P Prop | Garmin Force w/MillerTech 36v-60Ah | Livescope |

YouTube - Fishing & Lithium Battery Content: https://www.youtube.com/@goodmanfishing/videos

8. Member
    How about best starting battery Pro XS 115? 2 stroke
    2015 Ranger RT188
    2015 115 PRO XS

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodman_fishing View Post
    The app looks very similar to Fiunie, which is on Amazon for a little bit less (ad) https://amzn.to/3vpcVUp. With the Amazon credit card I usually get another 5% back, which helps.

I have a Fiunie 100Ah before the Bluetooth was an option, it's working well!
    Good to hear its working , hope that my experience too

Its so hard to find any in depth details of most of these cheap ones
    Seems you just have to be a gunnie pig

That fiunie says in the headline it has " low temp protection " but no details . Its likely the same bms as the Lisuateli which seems the same as the brand Feence , I`m sure of that because that's who I bought it from -Feence - all the reviews are in German or ?
    In the details of the Lisuateli it says - below

Have you experienced the low temp cut out of the Fiunie

• Function-BMS battery management system has low temperature protection function. The battery can be charged at a low temperature of 0-10°C, and the charging will be disconnected at -10°C to protect the battery. The maximum discharge current of the battery 12v100ah is 100ah, and the peak discharge current is 200ah within 3 to 5 seconds, which can reach 3000-7000 deep cycle life.The battery life can reach 10 year
    2000 Champion 190SX
    2000 Yamaha VMAX 150
    Garmin Force
    106`s @ bow & console
    93 SV UHD 2 @ bow
    LVS 32 perspective
    LVS 34 forward
    Talon

10. Member
    Seems that a lot of ppl that add live scope also add a dedicated battery. I wasn’t planning on that. I have ran a Helix 10 with a 360 for years with no battery issues. Guessing Garmin with livescope uses more power?

I currently run electronics off the starting battery which is a X2 dual purpose AGM. I have lithiums for Trolling motor.

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Blue76 View Post
    Seems that a lot of ppl that add live scope also add a dedicated battery. I wasn’t planning on that. I have ran a Helix 10 with a 360 for years with no battery issues. Guessing Garmin with livescope uses more power?

I currently run electronics off the starting battery which is a X2 dual purpose AGM. I have lithiums for Trolling motor.

Greg
    greg a lot of the rationale is for the electronics power draw can quickly age a cranking battery. They are pretty important on the water. Another factor is keeping the voltage up, lithiums have a very flat discharge curve which keeps voltage above 12v for the life of the battery, whereas a typical lead acid will get below 12v after a few hours.

While I have had a 50ah Amped Outgoors 36v for my Force and 2 Ionic 50ah for electronics for a few years in my boat, in my truck camper I still have 4 interstate gc2 6v`s and they weigh a ton

Prices have dropped for lithium materials it seems and there are a lot of funny named Chinese battery's around , I almost bought 2 Litime 100ah 12v`s to replace the ones in the camper, the ones with low temp cut off for charging at 32 degrees .

I didn't want anything with internal heaters like some claim to have ( Will Prowse ) says most of them are not worth it , But I do want bluetooth so I can see the temp of the battery and SOC
    I wish Litime had bluetooth , but not yet , it looks like a lot use the same bms with the same functions , some now have bluetooth and by the looks of the app it may be the same one

Kind of seems like a c**p shoot to pick an cheap off brand , but it seems the main reputable brands haven't lowered their prices to reflect the lithium material price drop

So I investigated these as much as I could , haven't found any bad reviews , has low temp charge cut out at 32 but it works differently , cuts the charge amps way down and them off at a lower temp .And has bluetooth

In the camper I plan to use silicon heating pads under them
    tied to a thermostatically controlled switch , if I have my solar running .

Wow....thats crazy
    Might get some too
    Bluetooth. Low temp...just wow

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodman View Post
    Wow....thats crazy
    Might get some too
    Bluetooth. Low temp...just wow

As usually happens a lower price shows up after I buy , still happy with what I paid if they are what they say

Amazon.com: LISUATELI 12V 100Ah Bluetooth Lifepo4 Lithium Batteries Up to 3000-7000 Deep Cycles for Golf Cart Solar RV Camper Marine Battery : Automotive
    2000 Champion 190SX
    2000 Yamaha VMAX 150
    Garmin Force
    106`s @ bow & console
    93 SV UHD 2 @ bow
    LVS 32 perspective
    LVS 34 forward
    Talon

14. Member
    As usually happens a lower price shows up after I buy , still happy with what I paid if they are what they say

Amazon.com: LISUATELI 12V 100Ah Bluetooth Lifepo4 Lithium Batteries Up to 3000-7000 Deep Cycles for Golf Cart Solar RV Camper Marine Battery : Automotive
    https://www.amazon.com/LISUATELI-Blu...904010ad0&th=1
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

15. Member
    No bluetooth or low charge protect on that 36v 100ah , but easy to put bluetooth or gauge that shows SOC on it with either of these

Bluetooth Smart Battery Monitor – Amped Outdoors

Battery Monitor DC 80V 100A Voltage Current AH Capacity Tester Voltmeter Ammeter | eBay

Victron makes a bluetooth and a gauged shunt model also

When I bought a 36v lifepo4 for my Force from Amped Outdoors they didnt have bluetooth -they do now - They used to sell the shunt / gauge type like above , I put that on my boat . I dont have internal temp / cycles.... like with bluetooth bms in a battery but I`m to old to have a phone in my hand all day and I like seeing the charge level during the day , the Force does have a bar graph on it too
    On the graphs I can see the volts of those dedicated batterys without opening an app

My 36v for Force is sitting right next to my 12v lifepo4`s for graphs /livescope that have bluetooth and show the temp of the batterys so figure if its above 32 degrees on them I can charge the 36v safely also, if in my life I ever have to replace the 36v I`ll get a bluetooth one and still have a gauge at the helm
    2000 Champion 190SX
    2000 Yamaha VMAX 150
    Garmin Force
    106`s @ bow & console
    93 SV UHD 2 @ bow
    LVS 32 perspective
    LVS 34 forward
    Talon

The amped outdoors model works great.
    No bluetooth or low charge protect on that 36v 100ah , but easy to put bluetooth or gauge that shows SOC on it with either of these

Bluetooth Smart Battery Monitor – Amped Outdoors

Battery Monitor DC 80V 100A Voltage Current AH Capacity Tester Voltmeter Ammeter | eBay

Victron makes a bluetooth and a gauged shunt model also

When I bought a 36v lifepo4 for my Force from Amped Outdoors they didnt have bluetooth -they do now - They used to sell the shunt / gauge type like above , I put that on my boat . I dont have internal temp / cycles.... like with bluetooth bms in a battery but I`m to old to have a phone in my hand all day and I like seeing the charge level during the day , the Force does have a bar graph on it too
    On the graphs I can see the volts of those dedicated batterys without opening an app

My 36v for Force is sitting right next to my 12v lifepo4`s for graphs /livescope that have bluetooth and show the temp of the batterys so figure if its above 32 degrees on them I can charge the 36v safely also, if in my life I ever have to replace the 36v I`ll get a bluetooth one and still have a gauge at the helm
    2010 Ranger 188vx
    175 Mercury Optimax

Great information in this thread. The mini-LifePO4 batteries are definitely going to get a look. My bilge is pretty space limited without removing the oil tank or making changes to the dedicated electronics wiring.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

18. Member
    I have some measuring to do. Running Walmart 27 group. Not sure my trays will take a 13” 100ah. But I’m leaning toward some new lithiums (cheap)
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFishSteve View Post
    I have some measuring to do. Running Walmart 27 group. Not sure my trays will take a 13” 100ah. But I’m leaning toward some new lithiums (cheap)
    If you have plastic trays you can simply cut off one end of the battery tray without even having to remove it. Same for metal but easier to remove a metal tray to cutoff one end.
    ciao,
    Marc

20. Member
    I know the group 27 noco branded trays fit the bass pro gen2 100ah tracker lithium which state they are group 31s.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast