Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    My $0.02 ... I was used to the previous TW website, thus I preferred the previous TW website. That being said, I have zero issues with the current TW website and have ALWAYS found the TW website to be easier and more efficient to use than Bass Pro, Cabelas, ALF, Susquehanna Fishing Tackle, FishUSA, Landbigfish, etc. In my experience, TW has better 'every day' prices than any of the previously mentioned vendors.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassDaggett View Post
    My $0.02 ... I was used to the previous TW website, thus I preferred the previous TW website. That being said, I have zero issues with the current TW website and have ALWAYS found the TW website to be easier and more efficient to use than Bass Pro, Cabelas, ALF, Susquehanna Fishing Tackle, FishUSA, Landbigfish, etc. In my experience, TW has better 'every day' prices than any of the previously mentioned vendors.

^^^ This is true in my findings as well..

Unfortunately, lots of folks simply like to complain about something or their day is not complete... have to let it take it's course.

Merry Christmas.

3. Member
    Land big fish

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weiglein4 View Post
    ^^^ This is true in my findings as well..

Unfortunately, lots of folks simply like to complain about something or their day is not complete... have to let it take it's course.

Merry Christmas.
    I love my wife more than ever but she us 40 pounds heavier then when we married. It is not a complaint when true rather an observation. :)

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I don't think a lot of people give others the benefit of the doubt sometimes. I have no info on why TW made the changes to their site but I feel confident that it was not intended to maje customers mad or to make their shopping experience more difficult.
    Maybe they were forced to make the changes as old site was too much to maintain or other logistical reasons. There are a lot of very valid reasons as to why they might have made tge changes for.
    I do know that I can make an order in the afternoon without upgraded shipping and get notified that it's been pulled and has shipped. I have been getting orders in 3-5 days from date ir order with regular shipping. I also know that the handful of times I've had an issue it was resolved ASAp either via email or phone. If I call a human answers on first couple of rings.

I don't have any complaints about TW. I'm just a paying customer and I get treated fine.
    I have no idea but in my experience a lot of smaller companies contract the software upgrade for many reasons. With this, the sales pitch sometimes does not match the final product but money has been spent. This is not political but look at when the Obamacare website came out -- fell apart and that was hundreds of millions.

Its not bad at all IMO, shipping is good, and I use paypal when I order from them. TW is still one of the best options for ordering tackle.

Never looked at a rod on there website.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

Always takes 6 days to get to metro Detroit from Ca 5 days from Ga

And UPS doesn’t deliver on Saturdays here so depending on when I order it can take 8 days
    "The handicapped angler"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234