F195 tow weight.

Anyone know an average tow weight for this boat. I’m thinking about trading vehicles. Had any experience towing this or a similar boat with a midsize truck. Weighing my options.

2. Member
    I haven't weighed it yet but I am having no trouble towing it with a V8 Dodge Durango. I previously had a Vexus AVX1980 and they are supposed to weigh around 3200-3500 total. The F195 feels very similar behind the Durango.
    2022 Falcon F195

3. Member
    How do you like your 195 compared to the Vexus?

4. Member
    So far I have only found 2 areas where the Falcon is inferior to the Vexus:
    - rod tubes are worthless. Can’t fit casting rods over 7’2 or normal length spinning rods at all.
    - cooler is not sealed at all so it will fill with rain water.

Build quality and wiring seems to be similar between the 2 so far. Only had the Falcon for a few days so this may change.

The Falcon is better in every other way. Front deck is bigger (the 2024 Vexus may have a bigger deck), carpet is heavier, handles better at high speed and idle, rides smoother and drier, much faster. As of right now, if someone asked which they should get, assuming they are similar condition, price, and accessories, I couldn’t come with an argument for the Vexus. This is coming from someone who bought a new AVX1980 in 2021, so I don’t want to make it sound like the Vexus was a terrible boat because I did enjoy it and still think it was the right decision at the time, but the Falcon is overall a superior boat in my opinion.
    2022 Falcon F195

5. Member
    Thanks for the response!