Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar

1984 235 Crossflow OMC/trim unit/fuel pump

I have a 1984 crossflow 235 block and new OMC pistons and front half and rear exhaust housing with engine adapter to convert from flatback to hump backed. Have cylinder heads as well. Engine is .030 over on 3 cylinders and standard on the other 3. Bores may be ok the way they are(received it honed/didnt mic it). Came with a parts group trade years ago. I can probably supply crank and rods as well. Pick up in Miamisburg/Dayton Ohio area only/will not ship. Have head gaskets/base gasket/exhaust o rings/exhaust gaskets/exhaust stuffers with proper bolt locks. $275 without crank and rods///////$325 with. ***pick up only***

I have a complete trim unit and swivel assembly for a 1978-1991 crossflow V4-V6. Dont need it. ***Pick up only***(came of a 1981 150) Checked it on bench...haven't checked on boat and load. Got it with same parts group trade. $75

1 VRO conversion stacked pump assembly used to convert VRO to pulse pump pre-mix. Used 4 runs. $50 ( I bought this for a test 175/235 high hp-high compression project 2 years ago/6800 rpm and no fuel issues) Comes with VRO bracket already attached/fits V6 crossflows 1984-1991) Will ship it///////////$65 shipped/$50 picked up.

Art

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

2. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by omcforever View Post
    I have a 1984 crossflow 235 block and new OMC pistons and front half and rear exhaust housing with engine adapter to convert from flatback to hump backed. Have cylinder heads as well. Engine is .030 over on 3 cylinders and standard on the other 3. Bores may be ok the way they are(received it honed/didnt mic it). Came with a parts group trade years ago. I can probably supply crank and rods as well. Pick up in Miamisburg/Dayton Ohio area only/will not ship. Have head gaskets/base gasket/exhaust o rings/exhaust gaskets/exhaust stuffers with proper bolt locks. $275 without crank and rods///////$325 with. ***pick up only***

I have a complete trim unit and swivel assembly for a 1978-1991 crossflow V4-V6. Dont need it. ***Pick up only***(came of a 1981 150) Checked it on bench...haven't checked on boat and load. Got it with same parts group trade. $75

1 VRO conversion stacked pump assembly used to convert VRO to pulse pump pre-mix. Used 4 runs. $50 ( I bought this for a test 175/235 high hp-high compression project 2 years ago/6800 rpm and no fuel issues) Comes with VRO bracket already attached/fits V6 crossflows 1984-1991) Will ship it///////////$65 shipped/$50 picked up.

Art
    Sorry, thought I did post in motor parts....Art

3. Bullet/Reels4Sale/Rods4Sale Moderator jayfaro's Avatar
    No worries Art!
    Jay Faro
    Bullet 21xdc/300xs

4. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Any takers????

5. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Going,,going,,,,,,