Navionics Questions

Trying to update my South Region map cards as they expire on 12/12. I’ve updated these many times over the past year.

1. Is it cheaper to renew the subscription before it expires? Right now $75

2. I was going to proceed in updating however it won’t let me update the South Region. When I select south out of the many areas in the world I get a message “ You selected a coverage area that is already associated with your account. Choose a different coverage area or use a different account.

I don’t want a different area. I want to keep it the same as it was. I’m puzzled
    Basscat!

2. Member
    The website is telling you its already selected for that card. Have you tried just updating without selecting anything. I believe your serial number is already locked to that region.

3. Member
    I renewed my platinum card months ago. I pretty sure I ran into that problem.
    Had to wait until the day it expired before I could update. Same price

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshopper View Post
    The website is telling you it’s already selected for that card. Have you tried just updating without selecting anything. I believe your serial number is already locked to that region.
    It tells I must select area before proceeding. The blue confirm button wont highlight until an area is selected.

y
    Basscat!

Send a email to: help@navionics.com and they may offer you a new card at 1/2 the cost. You will have to give the ser# of tour actual card.
    It may be different since Garmin really took over Navionics and I’m not sure about their CS but an email cost nothing.

6. Member
    I sent them an email last night asking when their holiday sale ends for their Navionics card and a location question I forgot to ask them if it pays to upgrade to the Platinum+.
    They responded this morning.

7. Member
    Navionics responded and I needed to create a new account for that this second card. Will try tonight
    Basscat!

8. Member
    Navionics boundaries suck for me in Tennessee. Kentucky is a different region. Kentucky Lake is split into 2 regions. I wish they offered custom regions. They have marketed well.
    Basscat!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GRR884 View Post
    Navionics responded and I needed to create a new account for that this second card. Will try tonight
    Glad you got it figured out Who would have thought you would need a new account, time for them to upgrade there process page.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshopper View Post
    Glad you got it figured out Who would have thought you would need a new account, time for them to upgrade there process page.
    they did update it. You can no longer have 2 cards for the same area under the same account. New rules lol
    Basscat!

11. Member
    Seems dumb for sure