Lightbulb Trading Engine for lease

Hey guys, my friend has asked me to get the word out about his trading engine that he is about to put out on the market. It is very successful and he has the tax returns to prove it. I was kind of skeptical when he showed it to me but after a couple months of using it I see its value. This is not a buy sell indicator and if you don’t know how to trade I don’t think it will help you. What it does is show you is when the probability of a successful trade is likely. I would not be endorsing this thing if I didn’t see it working, but my trading has improved considerably since he let me barrow it, so because he was kind enough I told him I would share my experience.

If interested I’d be happy to answer any questions.

2. Member
    what is he going to charge?

3. Member
    I think he said 1k for install and 150 per month or 3,500 install one time. He will do a zoom meeting with you to teach how to use the engine. Takes 1-3 hours.

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Maybe it's different, but I think most brokerages, in their trading platforms offers probability analysis for trades.
    Thanos was the hero

5. Member
    It’s waaaay better than those. To me it feels more like an evolving guide book. It will also give you a pretty good idea if a strategy you come up with will work over multiple timelines and trend types.

6. Member
    Just a little update if anyone is interested I have now become a professional funded trader with the help of this trading engine. My friend is about to start selling this system to hedge funds for 10k a pop. I don’t know how much longer he will sell to individuals at the price I said above. If interested at all DM me and I might be able to get you hooked up for the previous price. If unsure I’d be happy to talk about my experience.