Looking for a shop chair recommendation

I want to get a rolling chair for the garage that has some storage capability for tools and detailing supplies. I don’t want something cheap that is going to break but I also don’t want to spend what it takes to get a Vyper.

What’s out there that is worth considering for less than $200?
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

Tall stool size, or regular chair size, or short to prevent bending? Pneumatic? Back or no back? Adjustable? Arms? Adjustable? There are lots of options. "Goggle" shop chair and pick what you like that fits your budget.
    MCPO

I never backlash, but each time I go fishing I practice fixing them, just in case I ever do really backlash.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MCPO View Post
    "Goggle" shop chair and pick what you like that fits your budget.
    Sure, and wind up with cheap chinese junk. I want to know which brands are reputable and make a quality product besides Vyper.

4. Member
    Amazon.com: USA Made - Professional HD Mechanic's Seat (HRS) - by Whiteside Manufacturing , seat design may vary . : Automotive I have 2 of these in my body shop and have had one of them for close to 20 years now and never replaced a wheel. I've seen several brands and majority of them are junk and wheels constantly fall off. You won't be disappointed.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by APS View Post
    Amazon.com: USA Made - Professional HD Mechanic's Seat (HRS) - by Whiteside Manufacturing , seat design may vary . : Automotive I have 2 of these in my body shop and have had one of them for close to 20 years now and never replaced a wheel. I've seen several brands and majority of them are junk and wheels constantly fall off. You won't be disappointed.
    Thank you. That looks like what I am looking for and is much more reasonable than the Vyper.