Exclamation Product of the Week - Fish Obsessed Transducer Mounts

Product of the week Fish Obsessed Transducer Mounts “Get Wired for Success” bbc.png

DOMINATE the water and take your fishing to the highest level with the most versatile and innovative Active Target zero-degree trolling motor mount available on the market. We married the original Dominator, our zero-degree mount, and now included our FO-LINK-1375-1 extension block system to put together an adaptable trolling motor mount like none other. Trolling motor shaft mounting port or starboard configuration compatible. Change between forward, down, and scout view modes with ease. Transducer install height issues?... no problem! Utilize the F.O. Link spacer system to avoid trolling motor interference due to limited install height restrictions and fully customize your trolling motor needs.

Fish Obsessed Trolling Motor Transducer Mount (bassboatwired.com)

BassBoatWired.com
    ForwardFacingSoanrs.com
    Hunt.Scope.Fish

2. Member
    Can I use that mount on a Rite Hite turret shaft instead of the trolling motor? I'm worried that the extra weight on the turret shaft could be a problem.

3. Member
    I might ask the same question for other motorized turrets like the Foresight, Cornfield, Livefoot, etc.

4. Member
    They have a tolerance of 1.125-1.375 shaft size. If the turrets have a shaft that falls into that range, then yes.

BassBoatWired.com
    ForwardFacingSoanrs.com
    Hunt.Scope.Fish