Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittycat2012 View Post
    The last six boats I’ve owned 2018-2023 I owned three uktrexx then three garmin force. All three ultrexx had issues and had to be worked on. I haven’t had one single problem with a garmin so far. Lighter, quieter, the spot lock seems more accurate. I’m not married to any of them but iv even happier with the garmin for sure.
    Of topic, but.......! Six boats in six years? Haven't owned six in my life.
    MCPO

I never backlash, but each time I go fishing I practice fixing them, just in case I ever do really backlash.

Congrats on the new rig.

I am going through the same thing.

I went with the Power Pole Move, maybe I should’ve went Lowrance Ghost. only time will tell.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

3. Member
    I would gladly get rid of my Force and use a MK Fortrex.

4. Member
    New boat enjoy the experience by the time it’s (any brand) out of warranty a new model of options will be out congrats and enjoy the boat big purchase don’t let the little things concern you. you cant go wrong an any option today. Have fun catching fish

5. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    I would gladly get rid of my Force and use a MK Fortrex.
    Heh!? Spot lock Force to Fortrex without spot lock? Is it that bad?
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittycat2012 View Post
    The last six boats I’ve owned 2018-2023 I owned three uktrexx then three garmin force. All three ultrexx had issues and had to be worked on. I haven’t had one single problem with a garmin so far. Lighter, quieter, the spot lock seems more accurate. I’m not married to any of them but iv even happier with the garmin for sure.
    This has almost been my exact same experience. I hated the 2 or 3 ultrex i had but it was basically only thing out there. Now, I have had 2 garmins on 2 of my prior boats and my current boat and its light years better than the original ultrex. I cant comment on the new ultrex. I had 1 issue with garmin and that was due to my garmin doing an update during a tournament so i couldnt use it for about 5 minutes and couldnt figure out what was going on. The original ultrex was sometimes a pain to stow or to lift out of water. I had to remember to stow properly with livescope connected, and just outdated. The garmin had options i liked and havent looked back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123