Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by limit5bass View Post
    Updated mine this afternoon .......... Will let y'all know how it works tomorrow evening after I get home from a tournament.

Everything worked FLAWLESS .......No issues with anything.....

8 plus hours on the water today.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2500 View Post
    I had ran the .26 and it froze up, reverted back to 22.1 and no issues, the carbons were updated on the .26 and they were fine, once this new .32 came out I was not sure but I keep SD card loaded with waypoints, settings per unit and the HDS Carbon versions and AT versions, SO I tried the .32 on HDS Carbons and the AT1 , work great all day Saturday and seems clearer than other previous versions. One thing I do on updates is to download 3 times, no rhyme or reason but seems the 3rd time takes a little longer. Also make sure the AT data is complete on screen. Fully downloaded and I check the versions to be sure it’s what being ran. I did not default Carbons but did restore AT1 defaults. Then set it how I use it. Another notice was contrast seems less and had to bump up some to “pop” the bait being retrieved
    Where did you get 22.1 version?
    I need to roll mine back as the last update messed my sidescan up.

Quote Originally Posted by jericbarg View Post
    Where did you get 22.1 version?
    I need to roll mine back as the last update messed my sidescan up.
    On line lowrance
    JEFF MURRAY USMC
    RANGER Z521C & 15 VERADO PRO 250
    DEEP CREEK LURES and ROSE JIGS
    GREENFISH TACKLE and ALX RODS

4. Member
    Any benifit after update if u were having no freezing or source issuesj.g

Quote Originally Posted by ser68 View Post
    Any benifit after update if u were having no freezing or source issuesj.g
    I had ran the .26 and it froze up, reverted back to 22.1 and no issues, the carbons were updated on the .26 and they were fine, once this new .32 came out I was not sure but I keep SD card loaded with waypoints, settings per unit and the HDS Carbon versions and AT versions, SO I tried the .32 on HDS Carbons and the AT1 , work great all day Saturday and seems clearer than other previous versions. One thing I do on updates is to download 3 times, no rhyme or reason but seems the 3rd time takes a little longer. Also make sure the AT data is complete on screen. Fully downloaded and I check the versions to be sure it’s what being ran. I did not default Carbons but did restore AT1 defaults. Then set it how I use it. Another notice was contrast seems less and had to bump up some to “pop” the bait being retrieved
    JEFF MURRAY USMC

Quote Originally Posted by ser68 View Post
    Any benefit after update if u were having no freezing or source issues
    also, the "HDS_Carbon-23.3-67.3.33-Standard-1.upd" has been ran since NOV and works all day probably over 30 times out using since on carbons.

"ActiveTarget-23.3-67.3.32-Standard-1.riw" on AT1 and same no issues and works fine.

seems better on distance 50-80ft cleaner faster response to bottom when dumping TM over "picks up faster" and the "down" seems better showing fish swimming/moving on bottom.
    JEFF MURRAY USMC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12