Thread: Screen shot

Screen shot

set up 2 93uhd networked live scope 32
    any comments suggestions
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    On side imaging, I'd make a couple changes if you want images that are a bit clearer. First, brightness set to "Auto" (like you have it) will often make the return from the bottom too bright if you are in hard bottom conditions like sand or rock. You might want to take it off Auto and make your own adjustments as bottom/water conditions change under your boat. Second, you are using the frequency of 455Hz. That's a good choice if you need range greater than about 70 feet (for GT-54). But if you are in shallow water and don't need the greater range that comes from that frequency, you could switch to higher frequency to get better fidelity. I like the frequency that is around 1000Hz (don't remember what it was for the GT-54... 1120Hz? 1070Hz? One of those.) That will change what your ideal settings will be for brightness and contrast, of course, but the final picture once you have it dialed in will look sharper. The compromise there is that your effective range at the higher frequency will be more limited. You can tell this by noting that bottom fades to dark/black at ranges beyond about 70ft at the 1000Hz frequency.

Still, all of my suggestions are about getting fully dialed in. It's decent as you have it for side imaging.

3. Member
    thanks for the info will try next trip I generally am in 40 to 60 foot depth 60 to 80 foot from shore I will re scan these areas with new settings and show comparison images thanks again for your help