2024 Chevrolet Trax?

Anyone have one? Pro/con? Seems most places can’t keep them in stock. Highly considering one as a new work/commuter vehicle. Not much more cost than a good used vehicle in todays market. I do wish they offered an AWD option and other downside is probably not any room on price due to overall demand.
    1995 Ranger 487VS / 1998 Mercury 200 EFI

2. Member
    Made in korea. Daewoo likely
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    Bought one for my daughter in July. So far so good but the turbo 3cyl is noisy but that is the trait of that engine. I used to run a large Chevrolet service dept and had my doubts due to the previous models. New body style is more eye appealing too.

4. Member
    We went in to put a down payment on one for our 15 year old. The Aholes tried to tack on an additional $4k above msrp. Laughed at the moron salesman and went to the Mazda dealership and bought a car there instead. Good looking car, but it sounds a bit anemic on power and fuel economy. Not sure why Chevrolet is putting these tiny motors in their cars now, the fuel economy isn’t there with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass in the grass View Post
    We went in to put a down payment on one for our 15 year old. The Aholes tried to tack on an additional $4k above msrp. Laughed at the moron salesman and went to the Mazda dealership and bought a car there instead. Good looking car, but it sounds a bit anemic on power and fuel economy. Not sure why Chevrolet is putting these tiny motors in their cars now, the fuel economy isn’t there with them.
    Cx30?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Cx30?

yes sir. Went with the AWD turbo model, peppy little thing, fuel economy isn’t the greatest though. But we live on a dangerous intersection and I wanted to make sure the car had enough “pep” to get going when pulling out of our driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass in the grass View Post
    yes sir. Went with the AWD turbo model, peppy little thing, fuel economy isn’t the greatest though. But we live on a dangerous intersection and I wanted to make sure the car had enough “pep” to get going when pulling out of our driveway.
    Yes it is that Turbo 2.5 should scoot!