Battery compartment storage box

Have a 520L currently, anyone have ideas or a source for storage compartment boxes/trays that could be bought similar to what comes standard in Tritons? Shame that we waste Potential storage spaces.

thanks!

2. Member
    Russell Marine or Ash more products have something I think that would work? I definitely seen it somewhere on the Internet cannot remember where. I took my prop out and put a tall collapsible cloth tape bag back there and use for all my cleaning products and stuff but my stratos had what you’re asking for and it was great also.
    Last edited by mactlman; 11-01-2023 at 07:03 AM.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    There was a thread on here about using plastic food service trays. They come in alot sizes and have a thin lip on the top. Work good if you can find one to fit your battery compartment opening.

4. Member
    I use food service trays. you will need to trim the lip 1/2 of width for hatch to close. measure your opening and scroll through Amazon. you may want to drill holes in corners too.