Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Anyone Been to Jail?

One time in my thirties I was at a happy hour get together for oil distributors when one of my customers got super drunk. I got a cab that was going to drop him off and then me. The problem was that the cab driver was trying to run up the fair by taking the long way and going by my clients house. I told him to take us back to the club and he called the police. When we got there I explained to the policeman about him running up the fair. The policeman was on my side until my client waked up out of a stupor and asked the policeman if he knew who his dad was and that one call to the mayor would get him fired.
    That my friends is how I got to spend the night sober in a drunk tank. What an experience. I would recommend that if you are going to spend the night in the drunk tank that you be very drunk.

2. Member
    Never been arrested. Although I should’ve been.

in 2011 I was 20yo and crashed my car coming back home from a friends house party 4hours after I stopped drinking. It was 3am and I slipped on black ice which put me into a guide rail. My dad came to sit with me until the cops got there but had no idea I drank as We were a very religious family. when the state troopers came they smelled alcohol and put me in the back of the car to have “talk with me”. They played it off because of the cold and freezing rain. I blew a 0.07bac… Gave me the option of telling my dad I was drinking or be arrested and I’d lose my license for underage drinking since NY has a zero tolerance policy. I told my dad who then proceeded to tell the troopers to arrest me and charge me with every violation possible, at that point they knew I’d learn more from my dad than being arrested. They let me go and I still hear about it to this day from my parents.

besides that I’ve only been pulled over for headlights. Never got into any fights, never done drugs, or gave a reason for the police to even look my direction.
    Last edited by ECobb91; 10-23-2023 at 05:44 PM.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

Once, on my 17th birthday. No real reason to tell the story, but lets just say it was a pretty good birthday even with the night in jail.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

4. Member
    Have i been in a few? Yes..never was a guest for the nightnhowever lol

Long time ago i did beg the cop to take me to jail though lol...i much prefered jail over what my dad was gonna do to me lol...but the cops took me home and told my dad the story...and i got my ass peeled
    2020 Skeeter ZX150

Yes,,,, twice in Baton Rouge and once in Mexico

6. Member
    No

No... miss my mom though, Will see her in 10 to 20.
    TCnSD
    Terry Chenowth
    Santee, CA

2003 Ranger 195VS
    2011 Etec 200HO
    No Problem I'm on fish...

I ran myself through one of those background checks awhile back and it said no arrest record. I am going with that.

P01135809

9. Member
    No

10. Member
    Yes once for being too drunk and refusing to leave new years eve event that I just arrived at. Was trespassed and spend almost 2 days in the clink since courts were closed for new years day. First and last time ever making that mistake! And that's how I got my street cred!

Only to bail River -Bandit out.

Yes for an hour or so then someone came and picked me up.

13. Member
    When in the Marines, each Friday we had to go visit any Marines who were in the brig and check on them. Had a standard checklist you filled in, turned it in to admin when you returned, really pretty simple and quick. Had a Marine get killed on his motorcycle a couple days before the visit, so I had to tell the Marine his friend died. Of course, he was a little broken up, asked me if he could get released to go the funeral, I told him not my decision but I’d ask (no, he wasn’t released). I finish the visit, he walks off and I am finishing the paperwork. I was a 1stLt, and female Captain asked me if the Marine really died. I told her, “No, I was just f’ing with him.” Her expression was priceless….

14. Member
    Spent the nite in jail on the 4th on July lighting off fireworks.Got the fireworks from my LEO dad������

Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Only to bail River -Bandit out.
    How much did the Mexican police extract from you?

16. Member
    Spent a night in general pop at Hillsborough County Jail in Fl. I was 21 and my buddy got pulled over for a DUI driving my vehicle and I couldn’t keep my mouth shut when the cops were calling to get the vehicle towed. I was scared shitless!!! Learned a valuable lesson that night.
    BassCat Cougar FTD / Mercury 250 ProXS
    Lowrance / Garmin

17. Member
    Once in Myrtle Beach for open container. I was young and it was a racket. Bailed out by a friend in an hour or two.

Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    How much did the Mexican police extract from you?
    Two turntables and a microphone.

19. Member
    I think it was 3rd grade.

watched my father’s CO class graduation.
    I'd Rather be Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by JBIGUNS View Post
    Spent a night in general pop at Hillsborough County Jail in Fl. I was 21 and my buddy got pulled over for a DUI driving my vehicle and I couldn’t keep my mouth shut when the cops were calling to get the vehicle towed. I was scared shitless!!! Learned a valuable lesson that night.
    To quote Ron White: “You had the right to remain silent, but not the ability!”

For me…no, never arrested or jailed.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast