Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper920 View Post
    I recently installed the 23.3 update on my AT1 ! had it on the water for two full days with no “freeze up” ! so far so good ! and I like the new pallet color options !
    You're lucky, mine is still freezing up after reverting to the original software, time to call Lowrance and see what they say.

2. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    I have Ghost, HDS Lives (2) and a carbon along with AT1. I've been avoiding the latest SW updates. Sounds like I can update everything except the AT1 and I'll be fine. Is that a correct read of this?

Quote Originally Posted by rudapa View Post
    I have Ghost, HDS Lives (2) and a carbon along with AT1. I've been avoiding the latest SW updates. Sounds like I can update everything except the AT1 and I'll be fine. Is that a correct read of this?
    I think you'll be okay. Stay with what you have until they finally get around to a stable AT1 update. If and when that happens, even though it will be hard to do, let everyone else try it first!

On my units, 2 HDS Lives and a Elite FS, I reverted back to an earlier AT1 "update" and haven't had any issues, save a weird constantly repeating "Do you want to Change Maps" thing a couple weeks ago. I performed a hard reset and things have been fine since. Whether or not that was related to the "Freeze" update I don't know.

Finally, I have to admit that after seeing these "issues" my confidence level for Lowrance has dropped by about 50%, especially when I figure the cost of these things which are ridiculous. I expect better.
    No one can be wrong that often so it has to be deliberate.

Quote Originally Posted by rudapa View Post
    Russ, I have two boats. The bass boat has AT2, and my jet-jon river boat has AT1.

I interchange a HDS Live unit and a Carbon unit between the twoboats/networks. The AT2 has the latest update, as do the HDS units. The AT1 does not and has not been updated since May of ‘22.

I’ve had no problems with either network after about 8 months use.

Thank you.
    I got nothin

6. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Thanks for the info! I'm going to update everthing but the AT1. Hopefully I get some good stuff out of them!

7. Member
    Where can I find the previous update before 23.3 for active target 1 my #1 starting to freeze more often. I could not find it on here or it would not let me on the site for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by light wire View Post
    Where can I find the previous update before 23.3 for active target 1 my #1 starting to freeze more often. I could not find it on here or it would not let me on the site for the update.
    Lowrance's FTP site used to be open, and it had all previous versions of all the softwares for the various products, but it appears they have locked it down.

I've put the 22.1 for AT1 on my public dropbox, so you should be able to download it from ActiveTarget-22.1-65.1.14-Standard-1.zip

9. Member
    Thank you Sir!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12