Thread: Alx

Banned

Alx

Does ALX do any sales of any kind . I can’t remember but seems like they did something at the end of the year .. I just picked up a couple more the other day so happy with these rods . I think I’m going to be swapping out some of my inventory with ALX . I’ve been a kistler guy for a while and still like them but I’ve been extremely happy so far with these alx rods

2. Member
    Towards the end of the year, they have the build a bundle, buy 3 rods and save 15%. And they have done a few spot sales for customers that have previously bought and registered rods.

3. Member
    Tackle Warehouse carries some of his rods also. You can get a deal when TW has their sales.

4. Member
    Agree with the first two responses. They do a bundle deal for some holidays but TW has been the best buy for me when they put rods on sale.

BBC10 code used to work don't know if it still does at least it did last yr haven't bought one since.

6. Banned
    Alx are great rods I own 5. They will bundle for 3 at times but T Warehouse big sales event works. I own Zolos

7. Member
    BBC10 Still works. I just ordered another Enox Aura.