Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    So my buddy gave me the original Ethernet cable that he had with it. I went out and bought a new one and it didn’t solve anything. Active Target is on in advanced features.

When I hook my AT transducer up to a different boat’s module you can hear my transducer pinging/ticking. When I hook it up to my module there is no pinging noise or ticking noise coming from the AT transducer.

2. Member
    are the lights on the AT module lite up?

3. Member
    Yes they are. All of the indicator lights on the module are all correct.

4. Member
    Last season I had issue with my AT1, it would loose connection then come back and so on. I sent module to lowrance and they sent me a hole new system in the box. Re connected the module and same issue. Called lowrance, they suggested I replace the power cable. Before I even called lowrance originally the first thing I checked was the power cable and it was getting full power. I replaced the power cable with the brand new one supplied in the AT box and bam. That was the issue, for some reason the power cable was causing the issue even though it was getting power. So replace power cable with new one and see if that works.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass_boat_boy View Post
    Last season I had issue with my AT1, it would loose connection then come back and so on. I sent module to lowrance and they sent me a hole new system in the box. Re connected the module and same issue. Called lowrance, they suggested I replace the power cable. Before I even called lowrance originally the first thing I checked was the power cable and it was getting full power. I replaced the power cable with the brand new one supplied in the AT box and bam. That was the issue, for some reason the power cable was causing the issue even though it was getting power. So replace power cable with new one and see if that works.
    That’s interesting…thanks for the info!

6. Member
    Since your lights are all working as they should, I would be more inclined to think if there is a connection problem it would be between your transducer and the box. You already confirmed your transducer works, so the likely culprit would be the box's transducer connection. Carefully inspect the pins and sockets and make sure all are intact and none are broken.
    ciao,
    Marc

7. Member
    Any updates on this? I have been in contact with Lowrance the last few days about ours not working after the 23.3 update. Been on the boat since AT1 came out so installation or wiring is not the issue. Transducer is not pinging. They told me there working on finding a way to revert the software to the previous version to see if that helps.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1500 View Post
    Any updates on this? I have been in contact with Lowrance the last few days about ours not working after the 23.3 update. Been on the boat since AT1 came out so installation or wiring is not the issue. Transducer is not pinging. They told me they’re working on finding a way to revert the software to the previous version to see if that helps.

No luck yet. I am in contact with Lowrance as well.

9. Member
    any update? I am having this same issue. went out last week and AT worked fine. went out today and screen was black and had no image, is set up corrrectly.

using an hds carbon 12

10. Member
    When I hook my AT transducer up to a different boat’s module you can hear my transducer pinging/ticking.

Hook your module to a different boat and see what happens. Good luck
    Wes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12