Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NW.Ind.Basser View Post
    All of Randy's videos are disturbing and they're all re-runs. The dude's a clown. He's always been a whiner and now he has a platform to whine on.
    He hated co anglers, he hates big entry fees, he hate big motors, he hates he stayed with FLW and didn't go to BASS, he hates the sponsors that "made" him stay, he hates FFS, he hates the young anglers that have a financial advantage over others, that's not fair he says. I'm sure he hates that he is irrelevant on the water now and he will never win another derby. But it's not his fault or his lack of ability. It's that darn FFS oh and his age, he had a video on that too, as if he was killing it out there prior to FFS.
    LOL....people whining about Randy Blaukat whining!!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schmidte View Post
    LOL....people whining about Randy Blaukat whining!!
    Next whiner, please step in...

3. Member
    I have never been able to finish one of Randy’s videos. It’s too much like listening to my 93 year old Aunt Gertie complain about the internet and cell phones.

4. Member
    I don’t mind his videos. I talk to plenty of people at tournaments and non tournament fisherman alike who don’t like livescope and how it’s changed things. He’s not all wrong. Plenty of people who love it as well.
    BassCat Cougar FTD / Mercury 250 ProXS
    Lowrance / Garmin

He’s the latest in a long list of BBC triggers.

It wasn’t allergies causing him to sound that way, he’s so full of crap it’s coming out of his nose. I’ve never heard anyone whine like he does. I don’t know how he ever gets anything done with all the people he claims runs to him about FFS. It is a clown show.
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JBIGUNS View Post
    I don’t mind his videos. I talk to plenty of people at tournaments and non tournament fisherman alike who don’t like livescope and how it’s changed things. He’s not all wrong. Plenty of people who love it as well.
    I kind of agree. While I would love to have livescope myself, there are plenty out there that hate it. He’s not alone.

8. Member
    I wonder if Randy knows that the guy that finished fourth in the tournament didn't have FFS and has never been in a boat that has it. He caught 41 lbs. in three days. Maybe Randy needs to book a trip with him to learn how to catch fish and stop using FFS as an excuse that he gets beat in every tournament.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schmidte View Post
    I think at some point co-anglers will figure out it's not worth their time and money to fish behind someone using FFS. I wouldn't do it. My frustration level would be off the charts if I had to randomly cast to open water all day.
    Me to not going into my oppionion but the co angling experience is going to suffer, not that that matters to most anglers dont care

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb444fishing View Post
    Me to not going into my oppionion but the co angling experience is going to suffer, not that that matters to most anglers dont care
    Team tournaments and fishing with someone who is scoping gets old fast too. As great a guy as my derby partner is, standing right next to him up front staring at the screen and taking turns casting at blobs isn’t much fun.
    BassCat Cougar FTD / Mercury 250 ProXS
    Lowrance / Garmin

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by high 2 View Post
    It wasn’t allergies causing him to sound that way, he’s so full of crap it’s coming out of his nose. I’ve never heard anyone whine like he does. I don’t know how he ever gets anything done with all the people he claims runs to him about FFS. It is a clown show.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasD View Post
    Where's that dead horse when you need him.
    IMG_1511.gif

13. Banned
    He is right though, take away live scope and half these guys wouldn't know up from down. Especially these younger kids. Do it like David Fritts, or Peter T did . They caught'em because they were good. These guys now are arcade fishing. They get ready for a tx by playing PAC man and donkey Kong.

14. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Y’all can talk all the smack on him you want but he can still out fish anyone on BBC. So he still has that going for him.lol

15. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Manatee Mauler View Post
    He is right though, take away live scope and half these guys wouldn't know up from down. Especially these younger kids. Do it like David Fritts, or Peter T did . They caught'em because they were good. These guys now are arcade fishing. They get ready for a tx by playing PAC man and donkey Kong.
    EXACTLY!! These young kids fishing with inheritance money, grandparents or parents paying their way make me sick. They wouldn’t have made back in the day. The skill of actually finding fish is outa their wheel house.

I agree 100 percent with Randy. If we saw states put a ban of FFS the fields of fishermen would deminish greatly.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O_Fowl View Post
    Y’all can talk all the smack on him you want but he can still out fish anyone on BBC. So he still has that going for him.lol
    Not true at all. lol. We have a lot of guys on here that fish those same tournaments he is in and doing far better than he is.

Randy was a hammer in his day, and he done well for himself no doubt.

17. Member

Here I taught it was going to be a Lauren gropebert tuber.����

18. Member
    I fished in a $100,000 tournament this summer where a team weighed in one fish for 1.88 lbs first day when livescope wasn’t working. Day two it was working and they had 27 lbs, day three it was working and they had 20 lbs. Just saying…

Old Randy sure gets a lot of ink for someone that is hated so much. JMHO.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manatee Mauler View Post
    He is right though, take away live scope and half these guys wouldn't know up from down. These guys now are arcade fishing. They get ready for a tx by playing PAC man and donkey Kong.
    Yea same with pilots and surgeons. They should just take all that crap away form them and fly like the old days, like the Wright brothers did. And surgeons rely way to much on technology, doing surgery with robots, computers and cameras, Geeeezzzz.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast